Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Seven Seas Flavors

This app rocks it literally paid for itself from day one! Remember to actually give a bonus free product out and not just advertise it you need the premium version.

Horizonbattery Mobi

Great little app that has boosted our Black Friday, Cyber Monday sales. Will continue to use it throughout the year.

David Schliep
Horizon Battery

Corsurf

These guys are awesome! Super Fast Customer Service

Shinesty

If I could give this app zero stars I would. We wanted to run a promotion that would give specific free gifts to customers when they reached various thresholds of cart value. Pretty simple use case. The app only actually added the free gifts to the cart accurately 1/4 of the time. 75% error rate is an absurd and outrageous failure from an application that is built for this specific use case. I don't know what the cause of the error is, I suspect that it has something to do with Bold's app/connection to Shopify being slow, but regardless it's unacceptable. This app creates an insane amount of operational headaches that we are now having to spend all day dealing with. Don't sell an app if it can't do what it is advertised to do. It's unrealistic to expect a customer to wait 5-10 seconds between getting to the cart page and clicking checkout. This is not the first problem we've had with Bold Apps. If you are a store of any scale I would strongly, strongly suggest staying away from this application. It's completely incompetent.

Lone Star Hog Outfitters Fayetteville Ar

There is a $25 charge to install, which i think should be clearer pre app integration- but the bottom line is that this App works. It suggests the products you want, and is easy to get the hang of.

You ARE losing money if you don't have this installed.

Ohmme

Pretty damn motivational if you ask me!

Root Mineral Makeup

We geared our entire holiday sales around this app + 2 others from BOLD & all 3 failed us miserably. Free products would be added to the cart about 50% of the time. NOW after I've turned off the "goals" they're still rolling in with customers who have doubled up on discounts... yesterday's & today's discounts together. Literally costing us thousands of dollars this holiday! Just based on our experience needing it to work properly for ONE DAY, I would avoid at all costs! (Especially if you run a very big online shop & have a lot to lose if it doesn't work properly!) We are not looking forward to the headache this app has created for us today.

Onyx Hearts

Awesome App!!! Works great on our website: www.onyxhearts.com!

Janeshardware

Great app with really good customer service. The app, especially the Premium version, is fantastic and very easy to configure. Customer service from the app creators is top notch and addressed our concerns very quickly.

Ninjapparel

Good Service, it's quick to set up. But it has been working sporadically, not every order automatically gets our freebie added to it.