Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Bookbinders Online

Highly recommend if you offer free shipping for orders over a certain amount. The motivator makes sure anyone close to that amount adds a few extra items.

Hatch For Kids

Overall good app! Easy to implement and use. Would like to see a feature without a time limit on the dropdown, especially when motivation goal has been met.

Bonny Bubbles

It's a great app that is very simple to utilize. I had them install it as I'm not good with code and they did it in a less than a day. I also needed something tweaked and they did that for me promptly as well. Customer service is great and would highly recommend. Why 4 stars ?... that's only because I think it could use a few more options, perhaps font styles, background designs and optional placement areas on the website. As it stands now you need to know coding to fancy things up. Other than that it's certainly worth getting in my opinion.

Popwish

The Motivator is a fabulous way of nudging people to purchase more from your store and thereby increase the average cart size considerably.
I am very happy about my purchase of this app and i can recommend it without hesitation.

The Healthy Baking Company

Excellent app and developers!! We noticed a spike in sales as soon as we installed this app. I am super impressed by how attentive the developers are at helping us achieve our goals. I want to download more of their apps as it only helps my clients make more money. It is measurable. And, it's nice to feel that they actually care about the success of my clients. We are doing great business on shopify and seeing the sales jump only makes everyone happy.

our site is

www.energybarstore.com

Indus Retail

Application is designed very poorly. It forces a customer to get a particular free gift for a certain goal. Customer should have a choice of selecting a free product when a goal is reached. Support is good but coding is not well thought. No one wants to be caged in a box in today's world. Give flexibility and options to the customer.

Trust Quality

It's a great little app which has so many potentials! I can't wait another update!

Southern Grace Outfitters

Installed the app and within minutes had an order that was over the free shipping mark we had determined! Probably good timing but who knows probably sold an extra product for us! So easy to instal for someone who doesn't know very much about HTML coding.

Stages Learning Materials

Just installed the Motivator. This is my second bold app... based on the wonderful customer service and the powerful features, I am planning on buying 2 more! I feel comfortable using apps from a company who has released so many. The apps work really well together to help you segment your customers and provide motivation to purchase.

I will continue to troll their offering looking for more bold apps!

Nyrb

Super easy to deploy and style, elegant front-end!