Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

I Want It Jewellery

I'm still building my website. I'm using The Motivator because I'm sure that it will increase sales for very little cost. I'm using free gifts to increase sales. So rather than offering a discount of $10 per order for orders over $50 which costs me $10, I'm offering a free gift valued at $30 which costs me $1.50. My customers will get greater value and it will cost me a lot less. You can't do this with Shopify alone. Also, it's so easy to set up and personalise. I have high expectations.

Kate
iwantitjewelry.com

Super Duper Gift

I've been using this app for the past 3 months for "free shipping over $60" promotion. I'm so surprise how much it has motivated my customer to order more products to get the free shipping! This app is one of my MUST HAVE app all time. I've upgrading to premium today for more features!

Low Carb Canada

can't go wrong with the price, it's extremely powerful and the UI is great, the look is great, what it does easily pays for itself

set your promotions up and watch the cart size increase

Stickerbrand

We notice our sales have increase the very first day we added this app. Multiple item orders are now 70% of our daily sales. Before it was around 30%. I am positive (The Motivator App) had a lot to do with that. We set the FREE shipping point at $60 and it's definitely working. Great App. Thanks for the amazing service. -Eric- Stickerbrand.com

Shinylittleblessings

The installation service was easy, fast and most importantly off my hands. Loved that!! The app is working great and absolutely achieved what I was looking to do. Thank you so much for making this easy for me!!

In The Zone Supplements And Nutrition

This is a MUST for anyone looking to increase sales! Very easy to use which is a bonus.

DiscoverCBD.com

this app is working as described and was really simple to start. As always the customer support over at Bold has been great. Good app!

Adelie 2

Very easy install and customization. Looks great, and a great way of presenting shipping prices in a new and motivating way. Great and fast support. Highly recommend.

Wizarding Wares

Contacted support 2 days ago with zero response, had the item installed proffessionally by bold apps yet there is an error when adding an item to the cart where it bugs out the cart and customers cant check out when adding a free gift, sent numerous messages with no replies, getting very frustrated now can someone please reply, i will be happy to revise star rating as soon as it works

Tredoni

I'm using this to promote free shipping. I haven't been using it long enough to quantify the results in terms of sales, but it seems to technically work well and for my purposes was easy to install. I will need to modify the liquid code if I ever use this for free products (rather than shipping), and unfortunately the instructions to do so don't work for my particular template. This appears to be unavoidable due to all the different ways templates can get coded. However, Bold Commerce will do the coding for $10, which seems pretty fair.