Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Captain Company

While we've had very good experiences with various apps by Bold, The Motivator is the toughest to quantify. There has seemed to be an increase in the amount of people adding items, but it's tough to peg down exactly why. While it is good in theory, it can be a bit cumbersome on screen and needs to be more customizable than it is right now. But the theory is sound and I look forward to seeing its growth.

JackedPack | Workout Supplement Samples for Bodybuilding and General Fitness

This is a simple, but incredibly powerful app that has helped us boost average spend by offering sweet incentives. Easy to set up and use even if you aren't a programmer. Awesome stuff!

CROOK & DAGGER

Works very fluently with the website and very easy to use! Does what it says on the tin! Brilliant!

Cheers,
Tom

Yepmeworld

This App is very useful, but it should be able to differentiate between desktop & mobile sites, as I'm getting same font size and text on both platforms. I want to customize/cut-down the text for mobile site.

Honor Thread

We needed something to promote our mission of giving back to military charities. Has a clean and professional look. Easy to install.

Jupe NYC

Love this app! I love that you can customize the look of it to match your site. Would definitely recommend!

Stock Peluqueria

Amazing! It's work out of the box and take our theme style automatically!!

EGX Lights

The app is very easy to use and is already paying off. I look forward to using in a multitude of ways.

Happy Hound Dog Treats

Very neat app. It could do with more customisation options. But it communicates the offer well to customers and isn't annoying or disruptive to their browsing experience.

EatSleepPolish.

Amazing app that is a BREEZE to set up!