Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

NewStudentOfFortune.com

Great app! I really love the way it works! Worths every penny spent! Thank so much!

Jersey TRON

The motivator is an excellent app that we recommend to all Shopify store owners.

Lemon Lily

I thought I would try this app out with the whole "what do I have to lose?" mentality. My first order (after installing the app) emailed me and said she planned on ordering $7 worth of tea and ended up spending $46 because she kept seeing how close she was getting to free shipping at $40. Paid for itself on my first order!

Sagebrush Coffee

This app has been helpful. We pair it with a free shipping discount and saw a 15% increase in our average order size. Loving that!!!

E-Liquid & E-Juice - DreamE Vapor Arguably the World’s Best Supplier

Setup in 2 minutes FLAT! Simple and easy to use couldn't ask for anything else! Awesome Job!

Go for Cheaper

love it. we can easily let users know about the deals and it gets their attention for sure :) it looks stylish as well.

Support is also perfect :)

Charming Villain

This is a must have app for any store and the installation could not have been any more easier. Thank you again for creating amazing products for our stores. We already have a few of your apps installed and will most likely be installing a few more.

Cheers!

White Plum

Very slick app. It's super simple to use. We've already seen an increase in sales volume since installing it. Looking forward to utilizing it more.

Tatakai Fightwear | Martial Arts Gear and Apparel

Love this app! So easy to use and helps give you the look of an established online retailer right away.

Finn's Pet Supplies

I just added this App to my store and I have to say that it's working flawlessly. I love the feature it adds to my website to make sure my customers know they get free shipping when they spend $50 or more. Updating them with how much they have left to spend keeps them browsing instead of checking their shopping cart for their balance to see how much more they would need to add. It only took about 2 minutes to set up everything and have it running perfectly. I will definitely be using more apps from these guys in the near future!

William Bizzle