Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Cigar Federation

This is a must have app for your Shopify store. We have had the this app for about 15 days now, and we have seen approximately a ~7 dollar lift in our AOV. This app will pay for itself each month and return a whole lot more. The small dollar items we use to get people over the free shipping threshold are now being bought with almost every order.

It is a must have app.

Prodotti Tipici Campani

Really a great motivator. It helped me to get large orders.

Beauty Empire

Great app for only 5$ does a lot for its money!

Sales Motivator is a very cheap app with some perks to motivate the customer to Not abandon checkouts. I do appreciate the work they have and I hope that more perks might be added in the future! But I am completely satisfied with this app! Grats to bold apps!!

Beauty Empire

Coin Hoarders Treasury - Barrie Ontario Coin Store & Supply Shop

Amazingly Easy To Use. Quickly implemented into our store at www.coinhoarder.ca , We noticed an increase in total cart checkouts right away. Highly Recommended.

VIRGINIA FIELDS

Great app! Easy to install and customize. I know it will do great in my store!

On The Cape™

Great app. Defiantly helps generate more sales. I have seen an increase in sales since using The Motivator app.

Pura Vida Bracelets

Love love love this app! Honestly one of the coolest ways to increase our sales before checkout. Def recommend this to ALL Shopify users!

The Superheroines

This app is awesome! It was very easy to install, works as it's supposed to, and the customization allows you to select a color scheme that can either match your current theme or, as I preferred, highly contrast against it to make it very obvious to buyers! It's a great sales tool to have at a very reasonable price. :)

Zeyna Atelier

Looks good so far, the setup options which I originally didn't see are very nice, and you can customize the look and feel of your messages. Will change the rating to 5 stars if we start making additional sales :)

Riot Girl Apparel

So far so good. Hopefully will help to increase quantity of items purchased. Very easy to install. Give it a try!