Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

4 Paws Pet Stuff

I just installed this app and its very easy to use. I would give it 5 stars however the only down fall is with multiple discount goals running at the same time, they both show at the same time. It would be much better if they were sequential based on the dollar amount added in the cart. Right now if you add an item into the cart that achieves multiple goals at the same time it sends both completion messages which could get confusing. I use those messages to give out the promo code to get the discount at the end of the order. Other than that, its a really great tool and I think any store would do well to have this app installed.

Wise Jewellery

Great app that has boosted sales
Other apps did not have the flexibility that this one does

MyRaZbaby

Awesome APP, exactly what we were looking for!

DIRT Design Studio

This app is exactly what I needed to get people motivated to purchase up to get free delivery from my flower shop DIRT.

The install and editing the offer is super easy. It's nice to have something simple that simply works.

Nabee Socks

Insanely easy to setup and with such a low monthly fee, it pays for itself almost instantly.

wagletworks

This is a must-have app for any Shopify store owner. We used to have to do this manually every time we wanted to follow up post sale or when a customer showed interest, but did not purchase. For $4.99 a month, this little app is a no-brainer! We save time, effort and we can be sure that we are not missing opportunities! Bold Apps rocks!

3RD ROCK - Ethical Activewear

Installed it a few hours ago, installation was quick and easy, will post a more in-depth review after I can some experience with it.

beautyzonevn

It's wonderful. I have gained more money from my customers. That's all work

Pancoat

Super easy to use and it's working!

This APP is really cheap for what it is, plus it really does motivate our customers to buy more! Love it~~!!

OPINEL USA

Absolutely perfect in every ways :-)