Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Ideal Lighting

Great addition to the Product Discount and Qty Breaks Bold Apps - I can now motivate customers and give them that extra push to the cart with my other offers.

Ahuriri Pharmacy

Awesome app! Was just what I was looking for to push sales levels higher!

Darn Good Yarn

One of the best apps. I thought at first it might be too pushy but the fact is people love a deal and it provides you with the right level of customization to blend in perfectly with my site. I can't believe how well this really does push my sales over certain thresholds.

Stitch 56

This app looks brilliant! I haven't had a chance to try it out, I just got it literally 5 minutes ago, but I'm excited about it. I love all the apps this company makes, they're really easy to install, leading-edge and highly professional, nothing sloppy about it anywhere, and you get great instructions, and great support from the company. What's not to like? Besides, they're offering a lock-in-forever price that's so reasonable, and I've missed out on a similar promo they ran, and I'm still kicking myself about it. Don't miss this one folks, it's a good one.

FOREVERYBELLA

Love this app! Easy to install and helps motivate customers to spend more!

Eggshells Kitchen Co.

It was so easy to set up and I look forward to helping my customers get free shipping as well as increasing my orders!

Rough Peaks

great little app does what it says on the tin and informs your customers off what deals they are approaching

The Yank Shop

This app is incredibly easy to use, It took me 5 minutes to install and setup my FREE Shipping incentive..sweet

FoxyMango

Easy to install. Looks great on the site. Inexpensive. I look forward to getting the increased average order values that I'm sure will come because of this app!

Original Outlaw Apparel

Very easy to get started with and set-up. Recommend this app highly!