Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

The Yank Shop

This app is incredibly easy to use, It took me 5 minutes to install and setup my FREE Shipping incentive..sweet

FoxyMango

Easy to install. Looks great on the site. Inexpensive. I look forward to getting the increased average order values that I'm sure will come because of this app!

Original Outlaw Apparel

Very easy to get started with and set-up. Recommend this app highly!

GotPetSupplies.com

Takes less than 5 minutes to set up and is very effective. Excellent sales tool to increase sales and customer satisfaction.

PureHill™ TrueRX™ - Smart Weight Management

Very easy to set up and is effective. I wish you could set goals based on other criteria beyond just the shopping cart value though. But still an excellent tool for a very reasonable price.

Infitnity

A really cool app to have in your store. Simple and you can't miss it!

wodfarm

Easy to use motivator that increases our average sales price. The best part is it's something the customer notices but doesn't get annoyed with. I would recommend this to anyone on Shopify.

ORSOME

Great app! Simple, yet effective!

YoYoLoco

Awesome app and it works great, we use it for a free shipping promo. Pop-up displays nicely on phones and pads too!

MYCASE

User friendly, took me 10 mins to installed & customized nicely, can't wait to see the results.