Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Soaring Heart Natural Bed Company

Just downloaded the app, it was easy to set up and very intuitive. A great way to let people know about free shipping and drive up baskets!

arganbody.com

Awesome app. Installed in a couple of minutes and works great on my site! Thank you!!

Digislider

Fantastic app. Does exactly what it says it does. Incredibly easy to set-up. A must app and essential for informing your customers of discounts to increase sales.

Quinze

I am loving this app! I've always wanted something similar and was hoping for an app like this to surface and when I saw the email on this, I immediately downloaded it and started using! Who wouldn't love more offers?

Goddesslocks

I love it, this is a great idea and I recommend it to other store owners. I was able to customize the appearance. This is a very good, app.

Official 30A Gear

This is a really fantastic new app. It's super-easy to setup, and now it's running on auto-pilot. I've already seen a few bigger-than-ordinary orders come through today....

OXI CPH

added the app yesterday - easy installation. The deals are easy to setup. And it's nice to be able to change the layout so it matches your store.

I'm excited so see how well this app will work to increase sales :)

www.oxicph.com

More T Vicar

This is the app I've been waiting for. I had my first campaign up and running in about 5 minutes and my average order has gone up from an average of £35 to over £50. Very well implemented and works just fine on mobile and tablets.

My favourite and most useful app.

La Sambuca

I was looking for a similar app for a long time! Its a really great concept and very easy to set up. Thank you shapiffy for another great app!

What I Wish I Knew Bookshop

Another great idea from Shapify. Installed no probs. and at 4.95 per month I just can't see how this won't pay for itself many times over. Thank you guys.