Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 29, 2013

I am loving this app! I've always wanted something similar and was hoping for an app like this to surface and when I saw the email on this, I immediately downloaded it and started using! Who wouldn't love more offers?

Quinze
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 28, 2013

I love it, this is a great idea and I recommend it to other store owners. I was able to customize the appearance. This is a very good, app.

Goddesslocks
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 28, 2013

This is a really fantastic new app. It's super-easy to setup, and now it's running on auto-pilot. I've already seen a few bigger-than-ordinary orders come through today....

Official 30A Gear
Time spent using app: About 4 years
April 27, 2013

added the app yesterday - easy installation. The deals are easy to setup. And it's nice to be able to change the layout so it matches your store.

I'm excited so see how well this app will work to increase sales :)

www.oxicph.com

OXI CPH
Denmark
Time spent using app: 18 days
April 27, 2013

This is the app I've been waiting for. I had my first campaign up and running in about 5 minutes and my average order has gone up from an average of £35 to over £50. Very well implemented and works just fine on mobile and tablets.

My favourite and most useful app.

More T Vicar
Time spent using app: 19 days
April 27, 2013

I was looking for a similar app for a long time! Its a really great concept and very easy to set up. Thank you shapiffy for another great app!

La Sambuca
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 26, 2013

Another great idea from Shapify. Installed no probs. and at 4.95 per month I just can't see how this won't pay for itself many times over. Thank you guys.

What I Wish I Knew Bookshop
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 26, 2013

Installed the app within 10 minutes last night. When it comes to the creative aspect of my website, I literally have OCD. Thankfully, the app is visually customizable enough to fit on your store in a way that will always be aesthetically pleasing.

Our incentive is free shipping over $50, and today there has already been a very noticeable increase in purchases over $50. Couldn't be happier.

Ashley Bridget | Express your Innocence
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
April 26, 2013

Very much enjoyed my experience with this app. It was easy to install, set up in moments, and I feel it is aesthetically pleasing on our website. Look forward to trying their other apps!

Tailor and Stylist
Time spent using app: 19 days
April 26, 2013

Great app, keeps the customer thinking of adding more items to their cart.
Affordable and easy to install, no help needed. Just installed this app today. Shappify apps are great!

Saddles + Tack