Bold Sales Motivator

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar.

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Goddesslocks

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love it, this is a great idea and I recommend it to other store owners. I was able to customize the appearance. This is a very good, app.

Official 30A Gear

Time spent using app About 4 years

This is a really fantastic new app. It's super-easy to setup, and now it's running on auto-pilot. I've already seen a few bigger-than-ordinary orders come through today....

OXI CPH

Location Denmark

added the app yesterday - easy installation. The deals are easy to setup. And it's nice to be able to change the layout so it matches your store.

I'm excited so see how well this app will work to increase sales :)

www.oxicph.com

More T Vicar

This is the app I've been waiting for. I had my first campaign up and running in about 5 minutes and my average order has gone up from an average of £35 to over £50. Very well implemented and works just fine on mobile and tablets.

My favourite and most useful app.

La Sambuca

I was looking for a similar app for a long time! Its a really great concept and very easy to set up. Thank you shapiffy for another great app!

What I Wish I Knew Bookshop

Location Australia

Another great idea from Shapify. Installed no probs. and at 4.95 per month I just can't see how this won't pay for itself many times over. Thank you guys.

Ashley Bridget | Express your Innocence

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Installed the app within 10 minutes last night. When it comes to the creative aspect of my website, I literally have OCD. Thankfully, the app is visually customizable enough to fit on your store in a way that will always be aesthetically pleasing.

Our incentive is free shipping over $50, and today there has already been a very noticeable increase in purchases over $50. Couldn't be happier.

Tailor and Stylist

Very much enjoyed my experience with this app. It was easy to install, set up in moments, and I feel it is aesthetically pleasing on our website. Look forward to trying their other apps!

Saddles + Tack

Great app, keeps the customer thinking of adding more items to their cart.
Affordable and easy to install, no help needed. Just installed this app today. Shappify apps are great!

nuflyshop.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app gives customers a notice everytime an item is added which gives the customer thinking of adding more items to there cart!!