Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Ashley Bridget | Express your Innocence

Installed the app within 10 minutes last night. When it comes to the creative aspect of my website, I literally have OCD. Thankfully, the app is visually customizable enough to fit on your store in a way that will always be aesthetically pleasing.

Our incentive is free shipping over $50, and today there has already been a very noticeable increase in purchases over $50. Couldn't be happier.

Tailor and Stylist

Very much enjoyed my experience with this app. It was easy to install, set up in moments, and I feel it is aesthetically pleasing on our website. Look forward to trying their other apps!

Saddles + Tack

Great app, keeps the customer thinking of adding more items to their cart.
Affordable and easy to install, no help needed. Just installed this app today. Shappify apps are great!

nuflyshop.com

Great app gives customers a notice everytime an item is added which gives the customer thinking of adding more items to there cart!!

iTokri आई.टोकरी

A good app! Affordable and easy to install! was also easy to gel with my current running theme! Up in 30 minutes... waiting for the results! THanks

Creole Amour

Awesome app to motivate and encourage customers! Very easy to us.! Shappify always delivers! Love their apps

The Dog Perk Corporation

I just installed this app and absolutely love it! It was easy to set up and gives the customer a more interactive experience. It is awesome!!!

Alial Fital

Great app. Installed easily and immediately begane working. They've thought of it all. Within 5 hours had a few up sells already.

cornflowerblue

Just installed this app. Love it. No help needed to install it. Its already up and working on my site. Thank you for this app!

1 2 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 51 Next