Omega ‑ Multiple TikTok Pixels

TikTok Pixels, Events API, track 100% sales, accurate report!

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Heralus

Time spent using app About 3 hours

app sài rất ngon, support rất nhiệt tình, sẽ sử dụng thêm nhiều app nữa và mong omega sẽ ra thêm nhiều app hay

November 27, 2022

Omega team rất cám ơn phản hồi của bạn về app! Rất mong team sẽ tiếp tục được hỗ trợ bạn trong thời gian tới! Review của bạn là động lực rất lớn cho team trong mỗi ngày cố gắng phát triển thêm nhiều tính năng vượt trội hơn nữa cho app.

Một lần nữa, team xin cám ơn phản hồi của bạn và chúc bạn nhiều thành công!

Trân trọng,
Omega Support team

Rebel Locker

November 24, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

EQUA - Sustainable Water Bottles

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app 36 minutes

The installation was very easy, the events are being tracked with the TikTok API perfectly, and the support was also great. Love it.

November 23, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing the Omega Tiktok Multi Pixel app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Equa Trinkflasche

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I was killing my self with trying to do it myself, and now after 10 minutes it's done... I wish I knew about this app earlier.

November 22, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Let’s rock data input for ads with OMEGA 🔥

YourPrimeChoice

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is simple to install and navigate. excellent and helpful customer service and support. would recommend

November 18, 2022

Because Im Korea, Korea cannot use shopifypayment
So i coding payment process In my Cart Page
it is problem..
my tiktok pixel tracked untill Cart Page
but complete payment not track...
So i ask Omega app
Joyce save me
She is very kind!!!
She solved my tiktok pixel Problem..
Thank you So much Joyce!!!!!

November 16, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with the Omega Tiktok Multi Pixel app. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀 with Omega Tiktok Multi Pixel!

Taquey.com

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 16 hours

The team was really helpful and the app works really good! Tracy was so cute and helpful The app tracks 80-90% of my sales, good job

November 9, 2022

hahhahaa!!!! I have no words 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊
So humbled and happy to see this multi-pixel app helping you!
Thank You so much for your words! 💗🧡💛💚
Tracy and Omega TikTok Multi Pixels team

Evolvere

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Traci is a very good help, best customer service. Quick help and very approachable. Highly recommended

October 27, 2022

Thanks a million for your 5-star review 🤗🥰! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work 🌻 🌞

Rawayat Jewellery

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Joyce really helped me connecting every thing clearly it was really nice , Thankyou so much for the great help

October 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

motodogs

Location Australia

I really like this app. So easy to add a Tiktok pixel, but if there are any issues the support team at Omega is second to none. They provide the best customer service from any app I have used.

October 3, 2022