Omega ‑ Multiple TikTok Pixels

TikTok Pixels, Events API, track 100% sales, accurate report!

$6.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Drawndrop

Location France

Hi we just setup omega pixel for tiktok, this app efficiently send info to tiktok and made our ad optimization increased. Customer service like Joyce is great , she is very pro and reactive.

June 20, 2022

You absolute flipppppping legend! 🔥🔥🔥🙌 thanks heaps for the kind words! Lets get more with TikTok multi pixels!!!!
- Joyce and Omega TikTok Multi Pixels team -

Flasine

Location Hong Kong SAR

I use this application to help me carry out . I really like the way it handles . wonderful. Thank you

June 17, 2022

Thanks for the super review!
Great to hear you're finding the Multi TikTok pixel app useful. Wish more accurate Ads come soon.

Remover Care

I really appreciate the help of the client support, they assisted me from the beginning, step by step, and they were so friendly. Thank you again!

June 16, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are.🌞 Our team is really impressed with the positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

ByFreya

Location Sweden

Great service from Joyce again. she helped me out with a tracking problem and it is quickly fixed now. right now tracking and scaling of my ads is great.
Thanks Joyce!

ByFianna.de

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Joyce helped me out for almost one hour and she did really great! all the problems i had are gone and everything is tracking really great now!
If you are having tracking problems on tiktok then instal this app, it is great!

June 8, 2022

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app. Remember that we’ll always be along with every single Ads.

ROMINA STORE

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 2 months

La mejor experiencia de atención al cliente me han ayudado amablemente a pesar de preguntar miles de cosas. Lo recomiendo 100% al que desee instalar y hacer seguimiento con anuncios por tik tok!!! Agradecido especialmente a Joyce!

June 8, 2022

Gracias por la fantástica reseña. Estamos encantados de saber que TikTok Multi Pixels es un éxito para ti. Hacemos todo lo posible para ayudar a cada comerciante, y estoy encantado de haber cumplido con sus expectativas. ¡Le deseamos a usted y a su negocio la mejor de las suertes! 💙💚💛🧡

Salud,
Joyce y el equipo Omega TikTok Multi Pixels

GalaxiaImport

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excelente atención al cliente, muy buenos en atenderte y te apoyan en todo, seria genial que tengan mas programadores activos en linea, pero todo genial con ustedes.

June 8, 2022

Usted es la razón para que crezcamos más y brindemos una mejor experiencia al cliente.

Una vez más, gracias por confiar y utilizar nuestra aplicación. Recuerde que siempre estaremos junto con cada anuncio.
_Equipo Omega TikTok Multi Píxeles_

SHOPYTK

Can you create only one pixel that can be used during the trial period? Can I open more than one only if I pay?

June 7, 2022

Dear everyone at SHOPYTK team,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I appreciate your feedback, and I'm sorry for any negative experience using our app.
With our app, we can add unlimited browser pixels. However, the event API will be different, in our plan, you can use 1 event API for free, if you would like to add more, you need to upgrade with an extra charge.
Our customer support team has reached out to you for better support, could you please check it out?
We look forward to hearing from you back.
Regards,
Kaylee, Leader of Customer Support Team.

Hometica

Location Australia

Easy way to run multiple tiktok pixels. Great service. Very helpful team, especially Joyce. This review needs 100 characters so here you are.

May 26, 2022

Homityco

Location China

The customer service is amazing! I highly recommend this app and the support team is highly efficient in helping us if we are stuck. Thank You for your help to set up the app for my store!

May 25, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Let’s rock data input for ads with OMEGA 🔥