Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Flexpedic-sleep

The service team quickly solved the problem for me!Presale labels look good~!I plan to keep using it

January 18, 2022

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to be of service and looking forward to a great partnership that will make both our businesses grow.

Lash Line

This app is a GAME CHANGER. and Andrei was so helpful in helping customize the settings to our brand and installing things for us. Definitely recommend!

January 18, 2022

Thank you for the great review! You are very welcome and it was a pleasure talking to you. I feel this is the start of a great partnership.

FUMIKODA

予約販売を行うためにこちらのアプリを利用させていただきました。
バリエーションを持つ商品について、一部を予約対象とし、それ以外は売り切れのままにしたかったのですがうまくいかずカスタマーサポートチャットに問い合わせしました。その際に、どのように対処すれば良いのか親切に最後まで説明してくださるなど、ベンダーの方の姿勢も大変素晴らしいものでした。

素晴らしいレビューをありがとうございます。私たちのビジネスを成長させる素晴らしいパートナーシップを楽しみにしています。

よろしくお願いします。

タイムズアクトのアンドレイ

589|Fabrication

Lots of individual options that you can set for each product if needed which is great! Easy to use and support is excellent!

January 15, 2022

Thank you for the great review and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners!

Maydollybaby

I must say your customer support is really top-rated!! I installed your app today and met 4 problems, so i contacted the support, all of my 4 problems are solved within 4 hours. I am so happy and so satisfied. Thanks Andrei for your professional and fast help!! it is really appreciated. your team members are soo cool!! will look forward to your updated version, gonna keep using your app!!

January 15, 2022

Thank you for the awesome review! Happy to help always and looking forward to your amazing pre-order campaign.

Stone Monkey AUS

Very fast customer support! Same day! Ensured app was fully integrated with Store Theme. Highly recommend.

January 14, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was my pleasure to help you on your journey towards what I'm sure will be an awesome pre-order campaign.

Redshift7toys.com

A large portion of my business is pre orders and this app has worked really well and support has been great.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for the great review! Very glad to see a long term customer giving us a thumbs up and very glad to keep providing value for your business.

aoneco Project

設定がとても簡単。使っているテーマの関係で追加の設定が必要だったのですが、カスタマーに連絡したところすぐに対応してくれました。英語で問い合わせたのですが、日本語でいいですよと、後半は日本語で対応してくれました。

January 14, 2022

寛大なレビューをどうもありがとうございました これからもたくさんの予約キャンペーンを成功させるために、よろしくお願いします。

よろしくお願いします。

タイムズアクトのアンドレイさん

EqualRXN

Great customer service, easy & simple interface, and easy to use. I like how it is charging based on the number of pre-orders you need and can be canceled at any time when you don't need it anymore.

January 11, 2022

Thank you very much for the review! Happy to see the app is providing great value to your business and wish you many more pre-order sales!

bad hair day.

This app has helped us a lot. They responded immediately when the pre-order button slowed down. Easy to use and great! Thank you very much!

January 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! Looking forward to a great partnership that will help both of our businesses grow.