Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available

Little Ones Baby Boutique

The best pre-order app I've tried! Works really well and has a super simple layout making it extremely easy to set up. + quick and efficient customer service! 10/10

November 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I'm pumped you're happy with the app and our service and I am sure your pre-order campaign will be awesome!

Andre from Timesact

Flying Point Apparel

This is a fantastic app. I do a lot of pre-sales as I work to restock inventory, and this app allows me to keep sales flowing at the variant level, preventing me from losing any sales. On top of the great functionality, the developer and is extremely helpful. I have a custom theme and he worked on the backend to ensure it works as it's supposed to. I would highly recommend this to any store looking for pre-sale, and don't be afraid to reach out to them for support! They are VERY helpful.

November 13, 2021

Wow, what an awesome review! Thank you so much for the support and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners! I'm sure we'll have a great long-term partnership that will help us both grow.

Alchemi Mushrooms

The app is great and customer service helped me get it up and running in less than 2 minutes. Great service and product

November 12, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing us as your technology partners for pre-ordering. Looking forward to some great sales for your store.

Modern Bandit

Amazing app with incredible support. I love that the pre-order note is included at checkout & on customer invoice!

November 12, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to be a part of your store's success and looking forward to a great long-term partnership that helps us both grow!

JJwinks

I appreciated the live chat support that worked immediately to fix my issue caused by some coding changes on our end. This app helps us recover otherwise lost sales and we find it invaluable.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for the great review and your suport! Adding value to businesses like yours is why we got started and why we keep pushing hard. Thank you for being great, commited, long-term partners!

Mine Bats

We installed this app and it did exactly what we were looking for. We had a few issues with how the text looked on our site, and Andrei immediately went into our site and corrected it. Not only is this app a perfect tool, but their customer service goes above and beyond to make sure everything is working properly. Highly recommend going with Timesact for your pre-order needs.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to support you and your business and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you!

Original Fit Wear

I added this app to help with out of stock issues as we are constantly selling out once restocks arrive and then we will be out of stock for another month which is obviously not great. This app has helped out so much as we are still making sales with out of stock items while we wait for new stock to arrive in - this is GREAT for cashflow. I had a problem with the add to cart button not displaying as pre-sale, however customer support was able to fix this for me. This is a great app and I highly recommend it

November 5, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Happy to see the app providing a lot of value for your business and looking forward to a long term partnership with you!

Bella Luche Skin Care

This app was the perfect solution for a pre-sale we did, and also to ensure any sales for out-of-stock items are not lost! And to top it all off, AMAZING customer service! Highly recommend!

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! Happy to be of service and looking forward to many pre-orders for you in the future.

Andrei @ Timesact

Marcotte Sports Inc

solide un service incroyable et une rapidité de service que beaucoup d'autre devrais prendre en exemple merci beaucoup

November 3, 2021

Merci pour cet excellent commentaire ! Je suis très heureux d'avoir pu vous rendre service et j'espère que la campagne de pré-commande sera excellente pour votre magasin.

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

1860Boxen - Shop

Die App ist super kann ich jeden nur Empfehlen wer seine Umsätze steigern will. Einfache Bedienung alles auf Deutsch übersetzbar und im Chat bekommt man direkte Hilfe auf Deutsch wenn man Fragen und Hilfe bei bei Installationen von Funktionen auf Themes braucht. Weiter so!

November 2, 2021

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung und Ihre Unterstützung! Ich freue mich sehr, Ihnen und Ihrem Unternehmen helfen zu können und freue mich auf eine tolle Partnerschaft!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,