Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available

Marcotte Sports Inc

solide un service incroyable et une rapidité de service que beaucoup d'autre devrais prendre en exemple merci beaucoup

November 3, 2021

Merci pour cet excellent commentaire ! Je suis très heureux d'avoir pu vous rendre service et j'espère que la campagne de pré-commande sera excellente pour votre magasin.

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

1860Boxen - Shop

Die App ist super kann ich jeden nur Empfehlen wer seine Umsätze steigern will. Einfache Bedienung alles auf Deutsch übersetzbar und im Chat bekommt man direkte Hilfe auf Deutsch wenn man Fragen und Hilfe bei bei Installationen von Funktionen auf Themes braucht. Weiter so!

November 2, 2021

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung und Ihre Unterstützung! Ich freue mich sehr, Ihnen und Ihrem Unternehmen helfen zu können und freue mich auf eine tolle Partnerschaft!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

TEMAI

Great app and service! Especially thanks Andrei's countless and quick help! I tried multiple pre-order apps and finally landed on this one. 1. The pre-order UI matches our theme. Andrei also help to update the pre-order label match our theme too which is a great plus!
2. When I just used the app there is a conflict with the button state on our theme. Andrei quickly helped to fix it and cleaned up our code from other apps. 3. We have regional stores, Andrei has a lot of patience and quickly updated all the changes to our regional stores too. The app works great so far! Simple and exactly what we are looking for.

October 31, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome detailed review! It's my pleasure to help and I am sure we will have a great partnership that will help both our businesses grow.

Andrei from Timsact

YAMOL

This app would solve a lot of issues on my store. Customer support is beyond expectation. I got the support straight away after putting my request in. App is working great on my website.

October 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review and your support! Very happy to be of help to you and your business and looking forward to a great partnership!

ILES & DELICES

Very useful and unique Timesact app for quickly creating pre-orders. allows you to launch a product and get an order list. The support is responsive and efficient. I recommend this Timesact app which will make you gain in pre-sales performance.

October 29, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very glad to have been helpful to you and your business. Thank you for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners!

The Gratitude Place

The app Timesact was great. The app did the job well and even better was the service provided. Really quick turnaround on response and resolved my query straight away. Would highly recommend. Thank you!

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Very happy to be of service and that the app has provided value for your business.

Rhosyn Bath Boutique

I do not have enough inventory to cover my initial orders. This app is very simple and just what I needed. When it wasn't appearing, I hailed for assistance. The owner not only replied, he did so with a video and voiceover. It was the best customer service reply I had ever received. Turns out the issue was simply time zones - they're in London, I'm west coast USA. Go figure. The owner is SO FAST to reply, and incredibly kind. He is a pleasure to speak with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. The app does exactly what you hope and a little bit more.

October 28, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! Helping people and businesses like yours is what gets us out of bed every morning. Thank you for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners and I am looking forward to a great long-term partnership that will help us both grow.

Wild Tables

This is the first time that I needed to download & get set up with an app on my own. It was so easy to do! I needed a little help being new & Andrei was so quick to get me what I needed. Would definitely recommend!

October 27, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! You did a great job and I'm sure your campaign will be a wild success. Thank you for choosing us as your technology partners for pre-ordering. Looking forward to a long and prosperous partnership.

Ohio Against The World

Really awesome app to stay organized. The customer service was phenomenal . They offered assistance to help me execute real time solutions

October 23, 2021

Thank you for your support! I look forward to a great partnership and some amazing pre-order sales for your business.

Kolibri Marine

Great app and great service. Helped me really fast with an issue I had. Would recommend to anybody looking for a preorder-type app.

October 23, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review and for choosing us as your pre-order partners! Looking forward to some amazing sales!