Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available

TAKTAI

ดูแลดีมากเลยค่ะ สามารถตอบกลับได้อย่างไวเลย งานดีมากค่า ขอบคุณมากค่าๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

July 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I'm sure that together we'll achieve great pre-order sales.

Replay Guitars

A really great app, and the customer support is second to none! I have only started using it, and I'm already wowed by the functionality. There are features that no other pre-sale app gives you, and for a really good price. Developer Andrei personally helped in setting up my shop and provided excellent communication. I'm looking forward to recommending the app to future clients and using it in my other personal stores! Highly recommended!

July 7, 2021

Thank you for the generous review! I'm thrilled you are enjoying the app and I am sure it will become a real money maker both for you and anyone to whom you recommend it to. Thank you for your support and I am really looking forward to a great long partnership.

COAXcopenhagen.com

Timesact is an excellent user-friendly tool that worked flawless from the second it was set-up. We had 2 questions for the team, to which we in both cases, received a complete and comprehensive answer with 30 min. 5 stars from the COAX girls.

July 7, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I'm happy to be a part of growing your business with pre-orders!

purr.in.case

私たちと一緒に仕事をしてくださってありがとうございます。一緒に予約販売で売上を伸ばしていきましょうね。

よろしくお願いします。

タイムズアクトのアンドレイ

Ainsley Saddlery - AUS/NZ

This app has been awesome for our store - saves us a lot of time and works really well in the backend. The main room for improvement is to stop the second or 2 lag time that occurs with the change from the 'add to cart' to 'pre-order' button in the product listing. Overall I would recommend the app!

July 5, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We are always working to make the app better and faster. The speed of the button switch is also dependent on the connection speed so the experience will vary.

Genesizze.com Inc.

I used this app to add discounts and pre-order services for products that are out of stock. The customer support was exceptional. Andrei gave me a one-on-one tutorial that showed me how to navigate adding new products and discounts. I recommend this app 100 percent because of its features and its one-of-a-kind customer support. I know this app will be an important tool towards the success of my store.

July 3, 2021

Thank you for the great review! It was my pleasure to help out and I am sure your business will grow nicely with the extra pre-order sales.

Fruits & Jewels

Con le precedenti applicazioni c’erano stati dei problemi, avevo quasi rinunciato all’app di preordine, quando poi ho conosciuto questa meravigliosa app con cui ho risolto tutti i problemi. Il supporto è davvero professionale ed amichevole, consiglio a tutti di provare questa app.

July 1, 2021

Grazie per la grande recensione! Felice di far parte della crescita del vostro business con i preordini!

Cordiali saluti,

Andrei di Timesact

LIULI Crystal Art

Application works great 10/10 would recommend. Support has been very helpful in resolving any issues I come across.

June 30, 2021

I'm very happy to hear that coming from one of our very first clients! I'm even happier with all the revenue pre-ordering has brought you and I am sure it will keep coming in and growing as you scale.

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

Me gusta mucho la aplicación, muy fácil de usar e intuitiva. Me gusta todavía más el soporte, gente amable y profesional como Andrei que ayuda en todo lo que puede y más. La verdad de momento estoy super contento, creo que es lo que estaba buscando.

June 29, 2021

Muchas gracias por la gran reseña. Estoy seguro de que juntos haremos crecer las ventas con los pedidos anticipados. También quiero aprovechar la oportunidad para animar a todos nuestros clientes españoles a venir a chatear con nosotros directamente en español en nuestro chat in-app si necesitan cualquier ayuda.

Un saludo,

Andrei de Timesact

Daisy Dreams

Really love the high-quality service from Timesact! Instant customer service is what you can find here at Timesact. I recommend this product and it works well for my needs!

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! I love your energy and positivity and I am convinced we will do great things together and grow sales with pre-orders in a big way. Thank you for letting us be a part of your entrepreneurial journey!