Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

originalself

This is by far the best pre order app out there. Its easy to use and if you need any help the customer service is quick to respond.

December 3, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Looking forward so some amazing pre-order sales for you.

Lucas du Tertre

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Finally a pre-order work that works!! Amazing support, thank you so much Andrei for your precious help!!

December 3, 2021

Thank you for the flattering review! Very happy to help and looking forward to a great partnership!

OuiSi

The app does what we need. More importantly, the Timesact team is incredibly responsive and helpful and have assisted us numerous times. Thanks team.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the support and we look forward to making the app meet your needs better and better. We also appreciate your patience and the fact that you communicate with us so well. It's a great foundation for a long lasting partnership.

Quietly

This app is helping collect pre-orders to launch my store, the installation process has been easy thanks to Andrei's support! Thank you so much!

November 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Very happy to play a small role in your journey and looking forward to a great launch!

J. Herman Russell Studio

Super easy setup overall! My theme (Supply) required assistance to add the Pre-order badge to my products. Support was very responsive to add it for me in a custom color to match my theme. Would recommend.

November 29, 2021

Thank you for the great review and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners! Looking forward to some amazing sales!

NCMPRBL

I have tried a few pre order apps for my company and the service that timesact provides is bar none. Even with a busy time of year it is imperative for growing businesses to place ourselves in positions to successful and the staff at timesact helped with a very time sensitive issue. Worth the cost. Recommended. Thanks.

November 29, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Glad to be of service and support you and your business. Looking forward to a great long-term partnership.

Heilsubarinn

Location Iceland
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to set up pre-orders and it was very easy to use and setup. Took me no time. I had a minor bug because of my custom theme and contacted support and they immediately solved the issue. Recommend this app!

November 28, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Happy to help and happy to play a role in your store's future success!

Smart Watch South Africa

Location South Africa

I had got instant assistance this will defiantly assist me to make sure I don't miss a opportunity in a lost sale as it allows the customer to make the choice. Love to see now that it gets me those opportunities

November 27, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to be a part of your store's success and looking forward to a great long-term partnership that helps us both grow!

Like Mommy and Daddy Kicks

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just the best app and customer service I have ever used! Preorders are now a breeze and the staff is attentive and super knowledgeable! Thank you for a great app!

November 24, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! Looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales as well.

Pillars of Light

My review is for customer service - Andrei is extremely responsive and helpful. I reached out with 2 different questions and he replied within the hour and resolved everything. Great to know you'll always have support using this app!

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to be of service, always! Best of luck with your pre-order sales! I'm sure they'll be amazing.