Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order | Reviews

by Kairock Partners SRL

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

IFUL BOUTIQUE

They are ready to help with any questions or concerns you may have, but the app is very easy and simple to use! I'm excited to see how well it does!

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Looking forward to making a lot of pre-order sales together.

Fase Wear Sverige

Great app, works like magic on my site and it looks professional. Also, wonderful support. I got help straight away with my issue.

May 3, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I'm happy the app is already making money for you and I hope pre-order sales will blow up even more.

Vionine

Uygulamanın kullanımı çok kolay ve kesinlikle fiyatına göre çok mantıklı. 3 uygulama denedikten sonra bu uygulamayı buldum ve gerçekten istediğim herşeyi çok rahat şekilde çözdüm. Destek için yazdığım anda geri dönüş aldım ve çok kısa sürede taleplerimi sorunsun şekilde yerine getirdiler. Hızlı ve çözüm odaklı destek kesinlikle tavsiye ederim.

April 30, 2021

Harika yorumunuz ve uygulamayı geliştirmeme yardımcı olma konusundaki cömertliğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Büyük ön sipariş satışları elde edeceğinizden eminim.

Saygılarımla,

Timesact'tan Andrei

Joy Meribe

Quest'app è molto facile da configurare e usare. Mi piace tanto. Quando ho avuto bisogno dei servizi che non erano previsti nell'app, Andrei è stato molto disponibile e ha risolto tutto velocemente. Il servizio cliente è ottimo.

April 30, 2021

Grazie per l'ottima recensione e per il tuo prezioso feedback su come migliorare l'app. Sono sicuro che lavorando insieme raggiungeremo un grande successo.

Cordiali saluti,

Andrei di Timesact

olytto

Timesact is an easy-to-use and great working app. Great customer service - contact and support - 5 stars. Definitely recommends.

April 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Your store looks awesome and I'm sure you will kill it with pre-orders.

Mijnfitnesstoestel

Best pre order app on the market. Unbelievable value. Thanks a lot Anrei for all the help! Appreciated

April 29, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I hope your pre-order sales really blow up! Always here when you need me.

Plascon Packaging

Full disclosure that I am not able to use the app because of the specialized coding on my shop store. However, I'm giving this review 5 stars for the professionalism of Andrei, the developer. Andrei went above and beyond to troubleshoot my setup and try to enable the app to work on my store. Who puts in this kind of time at no cost? Andrei does! I'm hoping some day he creates a Word Press plugin that may fit my site better, but know he will dedicate time to work individually with all users to provide the best customer service possible.

April 29, 2021

I am very touched by your nice words and I too hope we can find a way to work together in the future. It's been a pleasure meeting you!

Douceurs des Appalaches

Un service plus qu'impeccable ! Andrei a été très très généreux de son temps pour m'aider. Je suis très satisfaite du service reçu et je le recommande sans hésitation.

April 29, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour la critique ! Et pour avoir partagé votre expérience professionnelle avec moi. Je suis sûr que nous pouvons trouver des solutions en travaillant ensemble.

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

Bedfans-USA

These guys are awesome. I have the pleasure of working with Andrei on our site. We sometimes now have issues with parts showing up on time, so we have implemented the app using "backorder" rather than pre-order. Looks good and the customer service is top notch.

April 28, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We're very happy to keep you selling when out of stock and looking forward to keep strengthening our partnership.

Studio Kō

Andrei was the reason why I purchased this app!
The app worked OKAY like the others but Andrie customized the app just for my website immediately!
Thank you so much! I'm excied to get more sales through this app!

April 27, 2021

Thank you for the great review and your vote of confidence! We are also excited about your future pre-order sales. I'm sure they are right around the corner because your website is gorgeous.