Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available

Afreekha store

The customer support is incredible. Fast support and on point. They go above and beyond. I recommend this app.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing us for your pre-order needs! We will keep working hard to improve the app making your pre-order sales grow.

Jujumello Intimates

Andrei was very helpful in customizing certain things for me as the theme I use might be a bit tricky and requires more customization. His response was speedy too!

May 17, 2021

Thank you for the review! We look forward to growing your sales with pre-orders.

ELLA & GLO

Timesact is easy to use, with simple UI making it easy to understand. The customer support reached to us to remind of our upgrade and helped us resolving some issues, with timely respond. 5 stars for a great service.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your great review and kind words! I am sure we will find ways to constantly grow sales with pre-orders.

Plant Hers

This is app is an excellent option for rolling out and building excitement around upcoming products. The support team was very helpful and quick to respond when it came to adding extra features and customizing them for my site.

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! I believe that together we can always make the app experience better and continue to grow sales with pre-orders.

BELLAVY

Die Installation war schnell. Da es nicht direkt kompatibel mit meinem Theme hatte, habe ich den Support kontaktiert und innerhalb von Sekunden wurde mir geantwortet und direkt geholfen. Vielen Dank dafür! Das hat mir sehr geholfen. Auf Grund einer ungeplanten Werbeaktion musste die Integration schnell statt finden und durch den Support war das kein Problem.
5 Sterne für den tollen Support.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I am happy we can help you keep selling your promotion.

BIURIFUL

We were looking for an app that could optimize the Sales process when our Bestseller Product is out of stock and this app helps perfectly to do that.
The Customer Service is amazing!!! They really provided us the answers of every question and issues we might experience as a beginner on Pre orders. Definitely recommend it.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! We look forward to a long partnership and growing sales with pre-orders.

Turbo Swim Asia

App works great, it's affordable and the customer support always goes above and beyond for us. I highly recommend it! And ask Andrei for help anytime you need it. And I'm glad we'd switched to Timesact!
Keep up the good work Andrei!

May 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review! We're happy you chose us too and looking forward to even more pre-order sales in the future.

IFUL BOUTIQUE

They are ready to help with any questions or concerns you may have, but the app is very easy and simple to use! I'm excited to see how well it does!

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Looking forward to making a lot of pre-order sales together.

Fase Wear Sverige

Great app, works like magic on my site and it looks professional. Also, wonderful support. I got help straight away with my issue.

May 3, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I'm happy the app is already making money for you and I hope pre-order sales will blow up even more.

Vionine

Uygulamanın kullanımı çok kolay ve kesinlikle fiyatına göre çok mantıklı. 3 uygulama denedikten sonra bu uygulamayı buldum ve gerçekten istediğim herşeyi çok rahat şekilde çözdüm. Destek için yazdığım anda geri dönüş aldım ve çok kısa sürede taleplerimi sorunsun şekilde yerine getirdiler. Hızlı ve çözüm odaklı destek kesinlikle tavsiye ederim.

April 30, 2021

Harika yorumunuz ve uygulamayı geliştirmeme yardımcı olma konusundaki cömertliğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Büyük ön sipariş satışları elde edeceğinizden eminim.

Saygılarımla,