Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available

Douceurs des Appalaches

Un service plus qu'impeccable ! Andrei a été très très généreux de son temps pour m'aider. Je suis très satisfaite du service reçu et je le recommande sans hésitation.

April 29, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour la critique ! Et pour avoir partagé votre expérience professionnelle avec moi. Je suis sûr que nous pouvons trouver des solutions en travaillant ensemble.

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

Bedfans-USA

These guys are awesome. I have the pleasure of working with Andrei on our site. We sometimes now have issues with parts showing up on time, so we have implemented the app using "backorder" rather than pre-order. Looks good and the customer service is top notch.

April 28, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We're very happy to keep you selling when out of stock and looking forward to keep strengthening our partnership.

Studio Kō

Andrei was the reason why I purchased this app!
The app worked OKAY like the others but Andrie customized the app just for my website immediately!
Thank you so much! I'm excied to get more sales through this app!

April 27, 2021

Thank you for the great review and your vote of confidence! We are also excited about your future pre-order sales. I'm sure they are right around the corner because your website is gorgeous.

MumZmarket

The support is great. I had an issue when I first tried to add products but it was stored out really quickly. The customer service is 5 star. I love the features of the app too. More flexible than my previous app.

April 25, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We're very happy you like the app and our support. And I am looking forward to growing your sales with pre-orders.

Yellow Bird Counseling

Andrei provided excellent customer service. He went above and beyond by giving me advice that may improve sales in my store.

April 25, 2021

Thank you for the review and for working with us! I look forwards to growing sales together with pre-orders.

Spa Masters

Love this app. Also, whenever you have any issue customer service will help you within 1 hour. Thanks a lot.

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much! Looking forward to blowing up pre-order sales with you!

The Autoflosser

I was pleased to have immediate customer support the minute I installed the app. All of my questions were answered so I understood fully.

Untold Secretz – By Sidsel Marie Bøg

I have been looking for a new pre-order app for a while, since I did not like the one I already used. I found Timesact and installed it to try it out, after installation there was a issue with pre-order was not active on my add to cart button on collections. I then contacted them, and with in a few hours they fixed the problem, and I have to say it's some of the best support I ever had. The app works perfectly, and they are up for feedback form users, if you have a good idea. Try it out you will not be disappointed!

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and the great feedback you've provided us! We look forward to working together and growing your sales with pre-orders.

Storagebin3 Online Fashion Shop

Guy's I could not figure this app out, so instead of deleting the app, I got in touch with support and Andrei got in touch thru Instagram (cool) and walked me thru and it looks great. Thanks' Andrei

April 18, 2021

Thanks for the review! Looking forward to growing sales together with pre-orders.

Andrei

Miss Valkyrie

This app is incredibly easy and quick to set up, no need to understand code and no tricky option.
I couldn't see initially the pre-order button and needed some cosmetic changes and Andrei helped me straight away and fixed everything, while still answering my other general questions regarding pre-order.
So far, I'm truly amazing by this app!

April 18, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I look forward to growing your sales through pre-orders.