Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kolibri Marine

Great app and great service. Helped me really fast with an issue I had. Would recommend to anybody looking for a preorder-type app.

October 23, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review and for choosing us as your pre-order partners! Looking forward to some amazing sales!

Kin and Castle

This app was really easy and intuitive to install. I needed support with one small thing and Andrei sorted this out for me straight away. Great customer support! Thanks!

October 21, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and best of luck with sales! I'm sure your pre-order campaign will be amazing.

PadmaCreativeDesign inc.

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

どの予約アプリにしようか迷っていて、これは10件注文が入るまで設置は無料とのことで導入しました。価格もお手頃なので、今後も使っていく予定です。 英語が分からないので不安でしたが、担当の方は日本のサイトだと分かるとご丁寧に日本語で対応してくださいました。
スピードも迅速で、対応もとても良いです。
追加アップデートにも期待しています。
とても安心出来る対応をして頂きありがとうございました。 I was wondering which reservation app to use, and I introduced this because it is free to install until 10 orders are placed. The price is reasonable, so I plan to continue using it in the future. I was worried because I didn't understand English, but the person in charge politely responded in Japanese when I knew that it was a Japanese site.
The speed is quick and the response is very good.
I'm looking forward to additional updates.
Thank you for your reassuring response.

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! It's my pleasure to help and I am sure the app will bring in many sales for you.

Golfr

Location Australia

Great app! I used it for a pre order I had on some of my polo shirts. I couldnt figure out a few things, but Andrei was great, he sent me a video of how to fix it, and it worked perfectly. Would highly recommend Timesact Discount Pre order app for your store

October 19, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Store looks great and I'm sure a lot of pre-order sales are on their way. Looking forward to working together!

Raamae

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing app. Very convenient and prompt customer support. The founder helped me set up the app within 10 mins.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for the great review and for choosing us as you pre-order partners!

Rejuvinations Shoes

I rate the support 5 stars because Andrei was very kind and very fast at responding to my emails. He was patient with me as I asked numerous questions, and ultimately was able to solve my overall issue. I just started my membership, so I cant quite say how its working for me as I am still learning to navigate my store, plugin, etc.. but I wouldn't mind coming back with a follow up review.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! It was my pleasure and I'm sure your pre-order sales will be amazing.

Natalia Naomi Brand

Andrei was extremely helpful! Friendly and communicated promptly. Love this app and are rolling new features that are pretty exciting! Very satisfied. Thank you!!

October 18, 2021

GentlemanFitnessClub

Location Japan
Time spent using app 1 day

I am glad to see that it supports Japanese to some extent.
The UI is simple and easy to understand, which helps.
Up to 10 products can be pre-ordered for free, which is helpful for small businesses. The support is great, very fast and accurate.

October 18, 2021

Thank you for your support! I look forward to a great partnership and some amazing pre-order sales for your business.

Walksey

Location Poland

App does what it is supposed to do (and more), is easy to use and has very responsive support. Everything you can ask for.

October 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're very grateful you've chosen us as you pre-order partners and will work hard to keep you growing.

HobbyShop.MX

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is an amazing app! We were able to sell over 100 units of a product that was still in transit. The service provided by the staff is amazing too. Thank you!

October 14, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! So happy to know that the app provided a lot of value to your business. That's what gets us out of bed every morning and keeps us pushing hard. Thank you for choosing us as your pre-order partners!