Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Modern Bandit

Location Australia

Amazing app with incredible support. I love that the pre-order note is included at checkout & on customer invoice!

November 12, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to be a part of your store's success and looking forward to a great long-term partnership that helps us both grow!

JJwinks

I appreciated the live chat support that worked immediately to fix my issue caused by some coding changes on our end. This app helps us recover otherwise lost sales and we find it invaluable.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for the great review and your suport! Adding value to businesses like yours is why we got started and why we keep pushing hard. Thank you for being great, commited, long-term partners!

Mine Bats

We installed this app and it did exactly what we were looking for. We had a few issues with how the text looked on our site, and Andrei immediately went into our site and corrected it. Not only is this app a perfect tool, but their customer service goes above and beyond to make sure everything is working properly. Highly recommend going with Timesact for your pre-order needs.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to support you and your business and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you!

Original Fit Wear

Location Australia

I added this app to help with out of stock issues as we are constantly selling out once restocks arrive and then we will be out of stock for another month which is obviously not great. This app has helped out so much as we are still making sales with out of stock items while we wait for new stock to arrive in - this is GREAT for cashflow. I had a problem with the add to cart button not displaying as pre-sale, however customer support was able to fix this for me. This is a great app and I highly recommend it

November 5, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Happy to see the app providing a lot of value for your business and looking forward to a long term partnership with you!

Bella Luche Skin Care

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app was the perfect solution for a pre-sale we did, and also to ensure any sales for out-of-stock items are not lost! And to top it all off, AMAZING customer service! Highly recommend!

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! Happy to be of service and looking forward to many pre-orders for you in the future.

Andrei @ Timesact

Marcotte Sports Inc

Time spent using app About 3 hours

solide un service incroyable et une rapidité de service que beaucoup d'autre devrais prendre en exemple merci beaucoup

November 3, 2021

Merci pour cet excellent commentaire ! Je suis très heureux d'avoir pu vous rendre service et j'espère que la campagne de pré-commande sera excellente pour votre magasin.

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

1860Boxen - Shop

Location Germany

Die App ist super kann ich jeden nur Empfehlen wer seine Umsätze steigern will. Einfache Bedienung alles auf Deutsch übersetzbar und im Chat bekommt man direkte Hilfe auf Deutsch wenn man Fragen und Hilfe bei bei Installationen von Funktionen auf Themes braucht. Weiter so!

November 2, 2021

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung und Ihre Unterstützung! Ich freue mich sehr, Ihnen und Ihrem Unternehmen helfen zu können und freue mich auf eine tolle Partnerschaft!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

TEMAI

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Great app and service! Especially thanks Andrei's countless and quick help! I tried multiple pre-order apps and finally landed on this one. 1. The pre-order UI matches our theme. Andrei also help to update the pre-order label match our theme too which is a great plus!
2. When I just used the app there is a conflict with the button state on our theme. Andrei quickly helped to fix it and cleaned up our code from other apps. 3. We have regional stores, Andrei has a lot of patience and quickly updated all the changes to our regional stores too. The app works great so far! Simple and exactly what we are looking for.

October 31, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome detailed review! It's my pleasure to help and I am sure we will have a great partnership that will help both our businesses grow.

Andrei from Timsact

YAMOL

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app would solve a lot of issues on my store. Customer support is beyond expectation. I got the support straight away after putting my request in. App is working great on my website.

October 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review and your support! Very happy to be of help to you and your business and looking forward to a great partnership!

ILES & DELICES

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful and unique Timesact app for quickly creating pre-orders. allows you to launch a product and get an order list. The support is responsive and efficient. I recommend this Timesact app which will make you gain in pre-sales performance.

October 29, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very glad to have been helpful to you and your business. Thank you for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners!