Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

EllieMelly

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have literally tried different types of pre-order apps. Some of them bugged my website (still trying to fix it on their end). Once I downloaded this app, it was very straight forward. Great for starting up businesses. And I was help immediately when I was looking for color change and word changes. 100% satisfied with customer service. Super kind. And definitely will continue using this app! Thank you!

March 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Happy to help and looking forward to an amazing pre-order campaign for your store.

Haslet Pet Supply

Super easy product to help me manage back-orders. Full service app keeps customers and business owner knowing what the status is. No more guessing. Had to email support due to my site design and coding that would not allow the badge install automatically and I got a warning that the badge was not installed and to contact support for install and it was completed in a few hours. Been using Timesact for over a year now with no issues. Fast customer service and prompt replies.

March 1, 2022

Thank you for the great review! It's always a pleasure to hear from someone who knows us well. Here's to all the years to come!

Cheers,

TAJEZZO JAPAN 公式オンラインストア

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 months

カスタマイズされたテーマでバッジ設定する際に問い合わせしましたが、丁寧な対応をしてもらえました。すぐに修正もしてもらえましたし、日本語のサポートも受けられました。総合的には使いやすいアプリで良かったです。

嬉しいお言葉をありがとうございます ありがとうございます!今後の予約販売に少しでもお役に立てれば幸いです。

よろしくお願いいたします。

タイムズアクトのアンドレイ

OVRLAi

If you need to offer the option to pre-order products, this is the perfect app. Very easy to customize and navigate, badges blend seamless with the theme. Customer service is excellent; Andrei customized my badges and gave me extra tips for achieving what I needed. I already started receiving orders form using the app. Definetely recommend!

March 1, 2022

Thank you do much for the generous review! Very happy to play a small role in your success.

Ceres Chill

Timesact absolutely rescued us when we were hit with supply-chain delays, making it possible for our customers to place orders with a good understanding that their orders would ship in the near future. The app reduced upset customer calls dramatically through good communication and the ability to place orders. An easy-to implement life-saver.

March 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful words! This is exactly what we aspire to and it makes us all the more motivated when awesome people validate our efforts. Thank you for choosing us as you technology partners for pre-orders and looking forward to a long-lasting relationship that will help us both keep growing.

Saachistyle.com

I really love how simple to use this app is for my pre-order list. A lot of options to play around with. Also their live chat option is great with very fast response and very helpful.

February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! Happy to be playing a small role in your store's success.

Bedrock RC

Super fast and helpful response. Understood the issue immediately and fixed it, while also telling me what to look for if the same problem comes up in the future. Would highly recommend this app based on customer service alone.

February 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Very happy to play a small role in the growth of your company.

Vantage Point Products

I've used other pre-order apps before to help bridge stock deliveries. This app and Andrei were by far the easiest to install and get up and running. I have products with many variants, and this app made light work of that. I always reach out to the app developer BEFORE installing, just to check responsiveness and willingness to answer a basic question, and Andrei was quick and very helpful. When I needed a coding change to get the 'pre-order' banner to show on the collection pages, again Andrei completed the work quickly (and for free!). I reckon this is going to be my preferred pre-order app from now on.

February 23, 2022

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners! Looking forward to working together long-term as our businesses grow.

CRAMP

タイムズアクトのアンドレイ

Flissy.pl

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Aplikacja bardzo przydatna, oferuje możliwość wystawienia w przedsprzedaży pierwszych 10-ciu produktów bez opłat, co było kluczowe w celu przetestowania rozwiązania. Wsparcie techniczne reaguje bardzo szybko. Z pewnością będziemy korzystać z aplikacji.

February 20, 2022

Bardzo dziękuję za wspaniałą recenzję! Cieszymy się na wspaniałą współpracę, która pomoże nam obu rozwijać nasze firmy.

Z najlepszymi pozdrowieniami,