Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hecho SMA

Easy to understand and simple to work. Fast response on helping with badges. I like that you can have a % off to drive clicks.

September 12, 2021

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Timesact as your pre-order technology partner! I am sure that pre-order sales will just explode very soon.

thisshirtclothing

Vorab: Die App tut was sie soll und ist intuitiv zu bedienen. Daher schon mal 5/5. Der Kundenservice ist hervorragend!! In unserem Theme wurde sehr viel (de-)installiert und customisiert. Wir hatten anfangs ein paar kleinere Probleme mit der korrekten Anzeige des "Jetzt vorbestellen" (es wurde trotzdem "in den Warenkorb legen" angezeigt) und ein paar weiteren Kleinigkeiten. Habe an einem Sonntag Abend (!!) Andrei das Problem geschildert und er hat sich sofort an die Arbeit gemacht und zusätzlich noch Codereste von gelöschten Apps entfernt, damit das ganze smoother läuft. So lob ich mir das - ich kann die App jedem uneingeschränkt empfehlen! Grüße

September 12, 2021

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung! Ich bin sehr froh, dass Sie uns als Ihren Vorbestellungspartner gewählt haben und ich bin sicher, dass Sie einige erstaunliche Vorbestellungsverkäufe erzielen werden. Und unseren vielen deutschen Kunden möchte ich für ihr Geschäft danken und sie daran erinnern, dass wir Support auf Deutsch anbieten (über einen Übersetzer), falls sie Hilfe benötigen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

----------------------------------------

Thank you for the amazing review! Very glad you choose us as your pre-order partners and I am sure you will get some amazing pre-order sales. And to our many German clients I would just like to thank you for your business and remind you that we offer support in German (via a translator) if you need any help with anything.

Pompom-bather's wonderland

Great service from Timesact. Was trying to add the stamp but couldn't Fast support to add the pre-order sticker to our products.

September 12, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing to work with us for your pre-order needs! Always happy to help with anything you might need.

Renegade GK

Excellent app and amazing support. We needed flexibility with or pre-orders at the variant level and Timesact is exactly what we were looking for. Even better, when we had an issue, they fixed it immediately. I would highly recommend.

September 11, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners! I'm sure we'll achieve great things working together.

Cooling Wear by SUN-S USA

Easy to install and use for a small number of the products to sell. If you have lots of products and want to change some settings for all....it is a problem.. there are no batch function such as select all, apply all, etc... The support person kindly offered to provide such a script for our specific use... but I did it manually by myself… I spent two hours intensively for a trivial simple task. .. I regret that the support person should have done the SCRIPT process from the beginning.

September 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're working on adding a "Add all products" functionality and we want to thank you for the feedback in this sense. I can easily help you until the solution is live with a custom script. Just reach out any time you need it.

lietobaby

I'm new to shopify selling clothing. I'm going to sell pre-order clothings and this app is exactly what i was looking for! the staff member is very kind and and walked me through very patiently to solve my problem. I highly recommend this app!! :)

September 11, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! I'm sure you'll do great with pre-orders.

cocot ココット おいも屋さん 《オンラインストア》

Great support. And we can start from free.
I’m happy to knows great app. I will continue use this. And I’m looking forward to appear labels on top page.

September 9, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to have you as a customer and we will try our best to be awesome partners to you as you develop your pre-order campaigns.

Lulo Project

Used this app to try the feature of placing out of stock items on backorder. Pretty straight forward configuration, and when I hit a roadblock, due to the theme I was using, they were quick to respond and help me find a solution.

September 9, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing us as you pre-order partners!

Game Guys

Quality Service and good product. I had to uninstall as I wanted unlimited pre-orders a month. Will possibly come back if the new app I installed doesn't work. There are many buggy pre-order apps out there but these guys are willing to go the extra mile and uninstall those bad themes from those apps.

September 9, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Looking forward to working again together in the future.

My Tori Belle

Andrei has been extremely helpful and the app is running great. I added one new "pre-order" product and now adding more. Great app and fantastic support!

September 8, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I’m sure your pre-order sales will go through the roof.