Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available

TerraKlay

It's really simple to install and use. Andrei was there ready to answer all my questions and concerns. Great customer support.

March 17, 2021

Thank you for the review! I look forward to working together to grow sales.

Makeup and Mane

Firstly, I have tried a few different apps to be able to offer pre-orders on my out of stock products and this is the first one I've found that works seamlessly! I had an issue with some leftover code from a previous app and Andrei fixed it for me instantly, I would highly recommend this app if you don't want to miss sales on out of stock products!

March 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I look forward to helping you grow your sales.

Bonnie's Cupboard and Tea Shop

Andrei was the most helpful person I have encountered in my trying to get more informed with computer technology. He went out of his way to help me and was most patient and gracious.

March 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting us with your business. I look forward to helping you grow sales for a long time.

Nano-Silber-Maske

Ich habe nur die Trial-Version und bestimmte Funktionen funktionierten nicht. Die Entwickler haben sofort meinen Kontakt erwidert und Änderungen - meinen Wünschen entsprechend - umgesetzt! Sehr zu empfehlen!

March 10, 2021

Thank you for the review and for your collaboration! I look forward to helping you grow your sales with pre-orders.

Italic Art

The app works great and the support is very responsive. Exceptional! Look forward to their new features.

March 9, 2021

Thank you for the review! Looking forward to growing sales together and making the app fit your needs more and more.

inMeasure

I tried many of the Pre-Order apps available and found Timesact to be the easiest to use. When I had a small complication getting it to integrate with Shogun, the Customer Service was exceptional. They were able to get the integration working in no time and the product works seamlessly. Highly recommend this app!

March 4, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Hope we grow sales together for a long long time.

Thistles on Libbie

I just installed this app and as soon as I started working in it help became available immediately. Love that! I think this will be a good fit for our shop.

March 3, 2021

Thank you! A pleasure to help and be a part of your business success.

Andrei

UNCU London™

Really great app. Does exactly what it says and is really easy to use. Andrei has been super helpful throughout! Highly recommend,

March 3, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and for being open and communicative when working together! I'm sure we'll grow sales together for a long time.

Ganzitos

The app is very easy to configurate and very user-friendly. The support is very quick and there are not any issues when installed. I recomend it 100%.
I have tried several apps and with Back in stock I have problem with this app both apps works.
Otherwise, you can track alloreder with the tags in the orders and the user know excatly each moment is a pre-order.

March 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! I'm looking forward to growing sales together!

Andrei

Slow Sunday Select Shop

Timesact meets our need for pre-order and their support is super fast in responding to questions and issues. Looking forward to see more features on their roadmap to become available.

February 28, 2021

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your business needs. Also thank you for contributing your ideas on how to improve the app. We hope to be finished with them very soon so as to help you grow further.