Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Sold out products = lost sales so use pre-orders & backorders.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ARMRA

Fantastic app even more fantastic support! My site has a lot of customization and required a lot of modifications in order to make the pre-order option fit with my theme. Andrei made it totally seamless! Their team made all the necessary adjustments to my code, same day, and we were up and running. So appreciated.

February 1, 2022

Thank you for your awesome review! Very happy to be a part of your success and looking forward to a great long-term partnership that will see us both reach our true potential.

Aztec Leisure

Works really well and I am extremely impressed with the support given from Andrei. It wasn't a straightforward install due to quirks in our website, but Andrei patiently worked through those issues with our website developer and now it works perfectly!

January 28, 2022

Thank you for the great review! Pleasure working with you and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for your store.

Andrei from Timeasact

TerryMe Boutique

I was looking for a great app to manage my pre-orders... this is so easy to set up and support is fast. I am waiting to have my pre-order badge set up but Andrei is fantastic with fast response! Thanks!!

January 25, 2022

Thank you for the generous review! Very happy you like the app and the support and thank you for choosing us as you pre-order technology partners. Looking forward to a great partnership!

Andrei from Timeasact

Milana

Thanks for the help today Andrei! I really like how simple this app is. Looks clean & easy to use... :)

January 25, 2022

Thank you for the great review! Happy to be of service and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for your store.

Vivian Rose Shop

Time spent using app About 15 hours

The set-up was super easy and when I did have a question it was answered promptly by Andrei. I absolutely love the pre-order badge on my product pages - you can check it out on my site at vivian-rose.shop - 5 star app!

January 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Your store is beautiful and I'm happy to play a small part in making it grow.

Domeahome.com

Location Italy

Ottima app e ottimo supporto da parte di Andrei. Li ho contattati tramite chat per risolvere un piccolo problema, mi ha risposto Andrei e ha subito risolto il problema. Grazie mille

January 22, 2022

Grazie per l'ottima recensione! Siete i benvenuti ed è stato un piacere parlare con voi. Sento che questo è l'inizio di una grande collaborazione.

Cordiali saluti,

Andrei di Timesact

Michigander Fire

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Amazing customer support. Highly recommend! Andrei was a great help and he was able to answer all of our questions in a timely manner.

January 22, 2022

Thank you for the great review and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners!

Little Loves

Location Australia

Fantastic app so far, and Andrei was so helpful with my requests. Can't wait to get more preorders! :)

January 22, 2022

Thank you for the great review and for choosing us as you pre-order technology partners! Looking forward to an awesome pre-order campaign for you.

Best regatds,

INWOOL ALPAKA

Location Germany

Easy to use App, works great, there are good options to customize the design of buy button and product pictures with a pre-order badge. It has helped us to broaden the product range and to plan the supply. Especially helpful for businesses in a pandemic time, thank you!

January 19, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review! Happy the app is providing value for you and your business and will keep working to make it even better.

Barware & More

This app is really great! Set up is easy and the way their pricing is arranged is smart and I found it to be way better because it grows with your store. Very helpful customer service and I highly recommend them!

January 19, 2022