Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available

AskMe Fashions

I use this app for my pre-orders and it helped me section these out separately. This app allows you to customize more freely with all of your products. I recently reached out to customer support (Andrei) about getting the new feature of the pre-order badge for products enabled. He promptly and efficiently replied to enable this function. Andrei also let me know I could disable and enable myself whenever I choose to. This app is one of the better ones as it continues to be updated with new features and customizations. Thank you so much for everything!!

July 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was my pleasure to help and I am sure the app will bring in a lot of sales for your growing business. Thank you for choosing us as your partners in pre-orders.

Vacation Home Amenities™,

I usually don't write reviews but Timesact has had such a positive effect on my business that I had to share my experience with this app. The installation was a breeze and I received excellent customer service from Andrei making a few customizations to my theme. I have had the app a few days and am already generating a lot of sales that I would have missed out on while I am waiting on new inventory to arrive. If you are looking for a pre-order app, don't hesitate to install this one!

July 22, 2021

Reviews like yours are what gets us up in the morning! I am so happy for your success and I am sure it will only keep getting better. Thank you for choosing us as your partners in pre-orders!

It's the Curves for Me

Not only is the app boss, the support is amazing! I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this app and the team.

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! I hope we bring in many many pre-order sales for you.

Jolivur

This is by far the best app for pre-orders. Customer service is also very helpful. They are very quick to respond and offer a personalized and efficient service. I'm excited to see the new features they are working on.

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! I am confident we will achieve great things working together.

STKR Concepts Canada

We installed the app, but after setting it up the pre-order button wasn't showing up on the products. We reached out to Andrei and he was so quick to fix it. We had another issues with our language switcher, but he got that fixed in no time too. The app works exactly how we needed it too, which will save us time. Excellent customer service!
This app is a no brainer if you're looking for this functionality.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! And thank you for partnering with us for you pre-order needs. I am sure that together we will grow sales and become long-term partners.

Street Ambitionz Automotive Lighting

Generally we don't leave reviews but these guys are awsome. if your like us then you install the most installed app to start. we did that and what a nightmare on the two top installers. great apps till you need help then it's a run around for days. TOOK A CHANCE ON TIMESACT and wow what a difference in customer service and it didn't take days, it took hours. Lets face it Timesact is new yes, but cheaper, better customer service and if you have a highend them then these guys will dig in and get you up and rolling. WELL DONE TIMESACT!

July 20, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad you chose us as your partners in pre-orders. I'm sure we'll grow nicely together.

Old World Witchcraft

The support is out of this world amazing. If all of life worked like this, we wouldn't have any wars. :) Cheers!

July 16, 2021

Wow thank you so much! This has got to be one of the all time greatest reviews. Happy to partner with you in growing your business with pre-orders.

Wazoodle Fabrics

Awesome Support! Andrei is so good and always helpful that he responds back to you even before you send him a message :)

July 14, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I'm very happy to help my awesome customers grow their business with pre-orders.

Pelegio

Great model, No BS subscription, Swift and amazing support. I wish there were more apps like this! Best app of it kind!

July 12, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Very glad you enjoy the app and I am sure it will bring in many pre-order sales for you for a long time to come. Thank you for being our partner in pre-orders!

CASACARTA

Very good app and very good customer service I would highly recommend this app to other people. Definitely use them!

July 10, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Happy to be your partner in growing sales with pre-orders.