Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Working Formula

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Listen up!!!! If you're looking for an easy to use, low-priced fast & friendly customer service, THIS IS IT!!!! If I could give the customer service a 10 I would!!! Most apps ask 30-40 dollars as a down payment. I wasn't sure I was going to get preorders, so this app was like heaven sent. Your first 10 orders are free!! This is amazing if you dont know how well your business or certain product will do yet. I didn't want to create more expenses than profit so that's why I choose for this app. But the customer service blew me away!!! Instead of starting to charge you immediately when you pass 10 orders (free plan), they contact you first to notify you that you need to upgrade. I am so so so so happy!! This is my go to app for preorders from now on. Client for liferssss!!!

January 5, 2022

Thank you for the very thoughtful and generous review! It's a pleasure to help your business grow and I am sure your pre-order campaign will be a great success!

Sweet Clarity Ltd

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app as a pre-order tool and it's been a great app so far! Customer service has been excellent, extremely responsive and really helpful!

January 4, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review! Looking forward to some great pre-order sales for you.

Electric Wheels Mart

I tried many other applications, but some didn't work with my theme and the others was complicated or missing some pre-ordering features, even my theme has the pre-order feature, but it wasn't that good. But this application has all features that the pre-order function must have, I was able to use it without theme compatibility issues, even the only feature that didn't work, the support team fixed it in a few minutes :). I recommend it.

January 4, 2022

Thank you for the great review! Glad I could be helpful and just like you I am looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for your business.

Leandra

Location Spain

Uso esta app para mis productos pre-order, el servicio de atención al cliente es excepcional y rapidísimo. La app que necesitaba para mi tienda sin duda! Gracias!

December 29, 2021

Muchas gracias por la impresionante reseña. Espero una gran colaboración que nos haga crecer a ambos.

Nomacare

Location France

L'équipe support est au top, elle m'a résolu un bug qui durait depuis des mois avec une rapidité sans précédent. Je recommande fortement cette équipe sérieuse et ce produit facile a configurer.

December 28, 2021

Merci pour ces mots gentils ! C'est un plaisir pour nous de vous soutenir et de travailler à la croissance de votre entreprise. Merci de nous avoir choisis comme partenaires technologiques pour vos pré-commandes !

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

Fluf Gifts

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 10 hours

-Easy to use
-Great communication and support -Always updating features. -I would Highly recommend this app

December 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! Looking forward to hitting some amazing milestones together for your business.

Bleu Citron

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used the app for a product in preorder, it gets the job done pretty well. The support team is available 24/7 and very efficient ! Thanks a lot !

December 21, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! Glad to hear the app provided value! Looking forward to more amazing pre-order sales for your store.

Lifepo.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Service is super fast and fixed my problem. Still testing out but seems very promising. Prices are very appropriate.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I look forward to an amazing pre-order campaign for you and a great long term partnership between us that that will help us both grow.

Woodsman

Location Australia

App works great. We often make items to order and this allows us to continue to sell through when stock runs out and gives customer a notice that it is being made to order with custom messaging. It's been an eye opener of how many customers are willing to pre-order items. Support has been helpful and always quick to respond to questions.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review and for sharing your experience! I'm beyond excited to be contributing value to your business and will continue to support you through your growth. Thank you very much for choosing us as your technology partners for pre-ordering.

Ink+Volt

This app is very easy to use. It's nice and simple, not too complicated, and perfect if you are just starting to do preorders. Andrei is extremely responsive and will answer/solve your questions quickly.

December 16, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I'm happy that our app is making your first pre-order offering easy and I hope for ever greater pre-order sales for your business.