Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available

MONOSUIT

I installed the app and it worth mentioning that setup is very intuitive. I had some questions about the app and app developer replied to my question immediately. Highly recommend the app!

November 18, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing us as you pre-order technology partners! I'm sure your campaign will be a glowing success and am proud to be a part of your entrepreneurial journey.

HolyGrail Comix

This app works great, I need some help with moving an item from pending to active, on the site. I got great assistance from Andrei, and I'm very happy, this is just the app I was looking for.

November 18, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I'm now officially a fan of your store and I'll do my very best to support you as you grow.

ThermalTable

I used this app to set up a pro-order on my website. The creator was amazing and supported me through each step of the process.

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review and for choosing us as your pre-order partners! I'm sure we'll do amazing things working together.

Rewa Collection

I had an urgent issue/glitch with the app, so I sent over an email and within less than 20 minutes I received a response and a resolved solution. I really appreciate such a quick response time. Thank you

November 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us in a review! Very happy to be of service and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you.

ekaterra-co

I'm just about launching my store and starting with pre-orders. I needed an a pre-order solution that would grow with me and Timesact is it! Andrei has been super responsive and supportive answering every question I've asked on chat and over email. He helped address a few challenges I was having with my custom theme and resolved all in a matter of minutes. There are new updates in the pipeline that he shared with me that will address my other pre-order needs. I highly recommend this app. The support is more than 5 stars!

November 17, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to be a part of your store's success and looking forward to a great long-term partnership that helps us both grow!

La QueeNA Shop

Very easy to install. I needed assistance for a badge setting and Andrei helped me in a very short time. I'm very satisfied!

November 17, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! I hope our app will provide a lot of value for your business.

Nimar création bracelets

Andrei thank you very much!!! Wow what a service! I'm very happy to choice this application. The service is quick and very professionnel and Andrei is doing everything to helping me and doing all my request. I recommend this application! Thank you

November 17, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing us as your technology partners for pre-ordering! Looking forward to some great sales for your store.

Posh Tomboy

When you get the founder to offer assistance, then you know that you are in the best of care! This app has solved all my worries with opening a new store and trying to make sure that I can provide the best customer service. Since installing the app a few weeks ago, we have been able to process preorders seamlessly, leaving the customers very satisfied! Thank you for a great addition to my store!

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Looking forward to some incredible pre-order sales for your business.

Kawaii Kitty Store

Andrei is seriously amazing! He went above and beyond for me, even when my communication turnaround time was poor. He truly is remarkable and made everything match my color palette even though I didn't ask. 10/10 would recommend working with him! He's great - Thank you, Andrei!!!!

November 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! I simply love your store and am so happy to be supporting your business. Thank you for choosing us as your pre-order partners and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you!

Little Ones Baby Boutique

The best pre-order app I've tried! Works really well and has a super simple layout making it extremely easy to set up. + quick and efficient customer service! 10/10

November 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I'm pumped you're happy with the app and our service and I am sure your pre-order campaign will be awesome!

Andre from Timesact