Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rollers Direct

Time spent using app About 1 month

Andrei was SO GREAT to work with. Just downloaded the app and he was right there to help me get up and running quickly. Even did customization for me. Highly recommend!

September 14, 2021

Glad to be of help! Always!

lola & sophie

Very straightforward, easy to use, and seamless pre-order app. Worked beautifully with our third-party theme which already had its own primitive pre-order capability. Would highly recommend Timesact Discount pre-order. The developer is quick and responsive as well.

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Glad to see the app is already providing value for you and hope that things will keep getting better for your business.

ExclusiveCollectionsaus

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Absolutely amazing service! very patient and very clear on instructions and our pre-order banner now looks fantastic!

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the great review and for choosing us as your pre-order technology partners!

Popfig'z

Location France

J'utilise l'application Timesact. Le support chat est très réactif et compétent, je vous conseille vivement son utilisation.

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I’m sure the future holds many pre-order sales for you.

United Car Care

Location New Zealand

Has worked great for our needs and the support from Andrei has been fast and responsive. I've used other pre-order apps in the past and so far this is looking to be the better of the ones I've used!

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Happy to hear the app is providing value for you and your business.

designhouse

Great app, easy to set up, and I've noticed an almost immediate increase in sales conversions - my customers have all the info they need to make a purchase. The developer was also very quick to answer my questions. I prefer this app over other pre-order apps I've used in the past.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I'm sure the app will bring in many pre-order sales for your store.

Lindalime

Location Hungary

I’ve tried several pre-order apps but it was the best. I've also called all buyers if they have received the email and sms that "their order contains pre-ordered product" but so far everything has worked fine. The support is also very helpful.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Happy to see the app bringing you so much value.

Hecho SMA

Location Mexico

Easy to understand and simple to work. Fast response on helping with badges. I like that you can have a % off to drive clicks.

September 12, 2021

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Timesact as your pre-order technology partner! I am sure that pre-order sales will just explode very soon.

thisshirtclothing

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Vorab: Die App tut was sie soll und ist intuitiv zu bedienen. Daher schon mal 5/5. Der Kundenservice ist hervorragend!! In unserem Theme wurde sehr viel (de-)installiert und customisiert. Wir hatten anfangs ein paar kleinere Probleme mit der korrekten Anzeige des "Jetzt vorbestellen" (es wurde trotzdem "in den Warenkorb legen" angezeigt) und ein paar weiteren Kleinigkeiten. Habe an einem Sonntag Abend (!!) Andrei das Problem geschildert und er hat sich sofort an die Arbeit gemacht und zusätzlich noch Codereste von gelöschten Apps entfernt, damit das ganze smoother läuft. So lob ich mir das - ich kann die App jedem uneingeschränkt empfehlen! Grüße

September 12, 2021

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung! Ich bin sehr froh, dass Sie uns als Ihren Vorbestellungspartner gewählt haben und ich bin sicher, dass Sie einige erstaunliche Vorbestellungsverkäufe erzielen werden. Und unseren vielen deutschen Kunden möchte ich für ihr Geschäft danken und sie daran erinnern, dass wir Support auf Deutsch anbieten (über einen Übersetzer), falls sie Hilfe benötigen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

----------------------------------------

Thank you for the amazing review! Very glad you choose us as your pre-order partners and I am sure you will get some amazing pre-order sales. And to our many German clients I would just like to thank you for your business and remind you that we offer support in German (via a translator) if you need any help with anything.

Pompom-bather's wonderland

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great service from Timesact. Was trying to add the stamp but couldn't Fast support to add the pre-order sticker to our products.

September 12, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing to work with us for your pre-order needs! Always happy to help with anything you might need.