Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

  • Popular with businesses in the United States

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

App highlights

  • Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin

  • Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Reviews

5.0 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    100% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 4 stars
    0
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
    0
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    0
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars
    0
421 - 430 of 470 reviews

BambooYou

Great app! Can bulk order, set up buttons to say ship dates and anything else you want to tell your customer. Support was immediate! Highly recommend!

Developer reply

April 16, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Looking forward to growing together!

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

almaswimwear.us

ENGLISH
I decided to use this app to help us offer a larger variety of sizes. We manufacture swimwear and it is sometime difficult to guess which sizes are going to sell more, then we produce the most common sizes and we offer the remaining sizes on demand or Pre-order with a production delay of a few days. The idea is to offer the best customer service for the best customer satisfaction. The installation had some minor trouble but not even a minute after contacting the support desk, I was in touch with Andrei and Raluca and they assisted me during the setup and were really available at any moment, checking all the details and validating the installation step by step. After a some adjustments, I installed the app in another of our shops.
Thank you Andrei and Raluca ESPAÑOL
Decidí usar esta aplicación para ayudarnos a ofrecer una mayor variedad de tamaños. Fabricamos trajes de baño y en ocasiones es difícil adivinar qué tallas se van a vender más.Producimos las tallas más comunes y ofrecemos las tallas restantes bajo demanda o pre-pedido con un tiempo de producción de unos días. La idea es ofrecer el mejor servicio al cliente para la mejor satisfacción del cliente. La instalación tuvo algunos problemas menores pero ni siquiera un minuto después de contactar con el soporte, estuve en contacto con Andrei y Raluca y me ayudaron durante la instalación y estuvieron realmente disponibles en todo momento, verificando todos los detalles y validando la instalación paso a paso. paso. Después de ajustes menores, instalé la aplicación en otra de nuestras tiendas sin ningún inconveniente.
Gracias Andrei y Raluca

Developer reply

April 16, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I just know we'll make a lot of pre-order sales together!

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

Almaazur Swimwear

ENGLISH
I decided to use this app to help us offer a larger variety of sizes. We manufacture swimwear and it is sometime difficult to guess which sizes are going to sell more, then we produce the most common sizes and we offer the remaining sizes on demand or Pre-order with a production delay of a few days. The idea is to offer the best customer service for the best customer satisfaction. The installation had some minor trouble but not even a minute after contacting the support desk, I was in touch with Andrei and Robert and they assisted me during the setup and were really available at any moment, checking all the details and validating the installation step by step. After a some adjustments, I installed the app in another of our shops.
Thank you Andrei and Raluca ESPAÑOL
Decidí usar esta aplicación para ayudarnos a ofrecer una mayor variedad de tamaños. Fabricamos trajes de baño y en ocasiones es difícil adivinar qué tallas se van a vender más.Producimos las tallas más comunes y ofrecemos las tallas restantes bajo demanda o pre-pedido con un tiempo de producción de unos días. La idea es ofrecer el mejor servicio al cliente para la mejor satisfacción del cliente. La instalación tuvo algunos problemas menores pero ni siquiera un minuto después de contactar con el soporte, estuve en contacto con Andrei y Robert y me ayudaron durante la instalación y estuvieron realmente disponibles en todo momento, verificando todos los detalles y validando la instalación paso a paso. paso. Después de ajustes menores, instalé la aplicación en otra de nuestras tiendas sin ningún inconveniente.
Gracias Andrei y Raluca

Developer reply

April 16, 2021

Thank you for the review! It's always great when users work closely with developers to make everything work perfectly.

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

Bubblegum Waxing

Very easy to use. I highly recommend it. The team was also very responsive. They answered all questions right away. Definitely get this app if you want to accept pre-orders!

Developer reply

April 15, 2021

Thank you for being an awesome partner! I hope pre-orders keep on growing your business for a long, long time.

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

Probiotic.ie

Super simple, and what a way to keep the cash flowing in. We really like it and great support from the team. Highly Recommended.

Developer reply

April 14, 2021

That's what we love to hear! Thank you so much and best of luck with future pre-order sales.

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

Thomas Manzig

Beste Pre Order App auf den Markt! Schneller freundlicher Support- auch auf Deutsch! Empfehlenswert!

Developer reply

April 13, 2021

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung! Wir freuen uns darauf, Ihnen zu helfen, den Umsatz mit Vorbestellungen zu steigern.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andrei von Timesact

Nin and Yang

Made pre-order option very easy to add to our store. integration was very straightforward. exactly what our shop needed. Andrei was also very responsive and helpful in accommodating my questions. My concern was clarified right away. Highly recommend! :)

Developer reply

April 12, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Happy to help and I'm sure we will sell a lot of products together with pre-orders!

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

Clarity Tea AE

Excellent customer support making painless onboard. Andrei is super helpful and very engaging with fixing issues for me (even give me suggestions for improvement).

Developer reply

April 8, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Looking forward to growing sales with you through pre-orders!

Best regards,

Andrei

Toogood

The level of support from these guys is brilliant, and they really take user feedback on board to make the app as good as it can be. Super-fast response, and the app works great straight out of the box too. Would highly recommend for any business wanting to grow sales through pre-orders. 5 stars.

Developer reply

April 1, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Looking forward to working together and growing sales with pre-orders.

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact

HardHeaded

This app helped us run our pre orders smoothly and helped us get going on our first drop. Very simple set up and integrates well with shopify Also, great customer support and easy communication.

Developer reply

March 28, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I look forward to a great partnership and to growing your sales with many more pre-orders.

Best regards,

Andrei from Timesact