Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Free plan available
Rating (5)
May 19, 2021

It's worked great, very smooth process and implementation. Customer service was prompt and friendly.

Curly Girl®
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 19, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! I look forward to growing sales for your business with pre-orders.

May 18, 2021

These guys are great! The app is simple to install and configure. I cant recommend Timesact enough! I had a small issue with one of the features not immediately working because my theme is custom... but Andrei had i working in a few minutes. The customer service is amazing! Andrei was able to help me with a couple minor formatting requests, and was very responsive to feature suggestions. Also, love the pricing. Full feature free plan for small businesses! I wish more apps did business this way.

Green Element CBD
Time spent using app: 10 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 18, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! You've pointed out something important and very dear to my heart. Our business model is centered around small business. Basically you do not pay us unless you are making sales because we are in this together. So I hope we are able to grow your sales with pre-orders so that we can thrive together. Thank you for letting us be a part of your entrepreneurial journey!

May 18, 2021

App is very easy to use. Meet my pre-sale needs. Andrei from customer service is extremely helpful, and goes above and beyond to make sure everything works optimally.

Sonderlier
Time spent using app: 8 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 18, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I look forward to growing sales with you with pre-orders.

May 17, 2021

Andrei is Johnny on the spot, if he sees us on the app he pops up in the chat box always ready to help! Highly recommend! This app is working perfectly for us after others did not. Andrei has went above and beyond to make sure that we have a customized button and that we got upgraded as needed.

BambooYouWholesale
Time spent using app: 6 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 17, 2021

Thank you so much! It's always my pleasure to help great people succeed on their pre-order journey. Thank you for being a part of Timesact!

May 17, 2021

The customer support is incredible. Fast support and on point. They go above and beyond. I recommend this app.

Afreekha store
Time spent using app: 9 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 17, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing us for your pre-order needs! We will keep working hard to improve the app making your pre-order sales grow.

May 17, 2021

Andrei was very helpful in customizing certain things for me as the theme I use might be a bit tricky and requires more customization. His response was speedy too!

Jujumello Intimates
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 5 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 17, 2021

Thank you for the review! We look forward to growing your sales with pre-orders.

May 13, 2021

Timesact is easy to use, with simple UI making it easy to understand. The customer support reached to us to remind of our upgrade and helped us resolving some issues, with timely respond. 5 stars for a great service.

ELLA & GLO
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 24 days
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 14, 2021

Thank you for your great review and kind words! I am sure we will find ways to constantly grow sales with pre-orders.

May 13, 2021

This is app is an excellent option for rolling out and building excitement around upcoming products. The support team was very helpful and quick to respond when it came to adding extra features and customizing them for my site.

Plant Hers
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! I believe that together we can always make the app experience better and continue to grow sales with pre-orders.

May 11, 2021

Die Installation war schnell. Da es nicht direkt kompatibel mit meinem Theme hatte, habe ich den Support kontaktiert und innerhalb von Sekunden wurde mir geantwortet und direkt geholfen. Vielen Dank dafür! Das hat mir sehr geholfen. Auf Grund einer ungeplanten Werbeaktion musste die Integration schnell statt finden und durch den Support war das kein Problem.
5 Sterne für den tollen Support.

BELLAVY
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 11, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I am happy we can help you keep selling your promotion.

May 7, 2021

We were looking for an app that could optimize the Sales process when our Bestseller Product is out of stock and this app helps perfectly to do that.
The Customer Service is amazing!!! They really provided us the answers of every question and issues we might experience as a beginner on Pre orders. Definitely recommend it.

BIURIFUL
Mexico
Time spent using app: 20 days
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 7, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! We look forward to a long partnership and growing sales with pre-orders.