Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Pre‑Order & Restock | Timesact

Free plan available
Rating (5)
May 7, 2021

App works great, it's affordable and the customer support always goes above and beyond for us. I highly recommend it! And ask Andrei for help anytime you need it. And I'm glad we'd switched to Timesact!
Keep up the good work Andrei!

Turbo Swim Asia
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review! We're happy you chose us too and looking forward to even more pre-order sales in the future.

May 4, 2021

They are ready to help with any questions or concerns you may have, but the app is very easy and simple to use! I'm excited to see how well it does!

IFUL BOUTIQUE
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 4, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! Looking forward to making a lot of pre-order sales together.

May 3, 2021

Great app, works like magic on my site and it looks professional. Also, wonderful support. I got help straight away with my issue.

Fase Wear Sverige
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied May 3, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! I'm happy the app is already making money for you and I hope pre-order sales will blow up even more.

April 30, 2021

Uygulamanın kullanımı çok kolay ve kesinlikle fiyatına göre çok mantıklı. 3 uygulama denedikten sonra bu uygulamayı buldum ve gerçekten istediğim herşeyi çok rahat şekilde çözdüm. Destek için yazdığım anda geri dönüş aldım ve çok kısa sürede taleplerimi sorunsun şekilde yerine getirdiler. Hızlı ve çözüm odaklı destek kesinlikle tavsiye ederim.

Vionine
Turkey
Time spent using app: 12 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 30, 2021

Harika yorumunuz ve uygulamayı geliştirmeme yardımcı olma konusundaki cömertliğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Büyük ön sipariş satışları elde edeceğinizden eminim.

Saygılarımla,

Timesact'tan Andrei

April 30, 2021

Quest'app è molto facile da configurare e usare. Mi piace tanto. Quando ho avuto bisogno dei servizi che non erano previsti nell'app, Andrei è stato molto disponibile e ha risolto tutto velocemente. Il servizio cliente è ottimo.

Joy Meribe
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 30, 2021

Grazie per l'ottima recensione e per il tuo prezioso feedback su come migliorare l'app. Sono sicuro che lavorando insieme raggiungeremo un grande successo.

Cordiali saluti,

Andrei di Timesact

April 30, 2021

Timesact is an easy-to-use and great working app. Great customer service - contact and support - 5 stars. Definitely recommends.

olytto
Isle of Man
Time spent using app: 21 days
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Your store looks awesome and I'm sure you will kill it with pre-orders.

April 29, 2021

Best pre order app on the market. Unbelievable value. Thanks a lot Anrei for all the help! Appreciated

Mijnfitnesstoestel
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 29, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I hope your pre-order sales really blow up! Always here when you need me.

April 29, 2021

Full disclosure that I am not able to use the app because of the specialized coding on my shop store. However, I'm giving this review 5 stars for the professionalism of Andrei, the developer. Andrei went above and beyond to troubleshoot my setup and try to enable the app to work on my store. Who puts in this kind of time at no cost? Andrei does! I'm hoping some day he creates a Word Press plugin that may fit my site better, but know he will dedicate time to work individually with all users to provide the best customer service possible.

Plascon Packaging
Time spent using app: 6 months
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 29, 2021

I am very touched by your nice words and I too hope we can find a way to work together in the future. It's been a pleasure meeting you!

April 29, 2021

Un service plus qu'impeccable ! Andrei a été très très généreux de son temps pour m'aider. Je suis très satisfaite du service reçu et je le recommande sans hésitation.

Douceurs des Appalaches
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 29, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour la critique ! Et pour avoir partagé votre expérience professionnelle avec moi. Je suis sûr que nous pouvons trouver des solutions en travaillant ensemble.

Meilleures salutations,

Andrei de Timesact

April 28, 2021

These guys are awesome. I have the pleasure of working with Andrei on our site. We sometimes now have issues with parts showing up on time, so we have implemented the app using "backorder" rather than pre-order. Looks good and the customer service is top notch.

Bedfans-USA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Kairock Partners SRL replied April 28, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We're very happy to keep you selling when out of stock and looking forward to keep strengthening our partnership.