Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order

Timesact | Discount Pre‑Order | Reviews

by Kairock Partners SRL

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Heilsubarinn

I used this app to set up pre-orders and it was very easy to use and setup. Took me no time. I had a minor bug because of my custom theme and contacted support and they immediately solved the issue. Recommend this app!

November 28, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Happy to help and happy to play a role in your store's future success!

Smart Watch South Africa

I had got instant assistance this will defiantly assist me to make sure I don't miss a opportunity in a lost sale as it allows the customer to make the choice. Love to see now that it gets me those opportunities

November 27, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to be a part of your store's success and looking forward to a great long-term partnership that helps us both grow!

Like Mommy and Daddy Kicks

Just the best app and customer service I have ever used! Preorders are now a breeze and the staff is attentive and super knowledgeable! Thank you for a great app!

November 24, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! Looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales as well.

Pillars of Light

My review is for customer service - Andrei is extremely responsive and helpful. I reached out with 2 different questions and he replied within the hour and resolved everything. Great to know you'll always have support using this app!

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Very happy to be of service, always! Best of luck with your pre-order sales! I'm sure they'll be amazing.

defect

Great app to handle your pre-order items/products. Really happy to use it!
Also if you have issues or questions their support is super quick and helpful to get you on track.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I'm very happy we're adding value to your business and am looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you.

Benchmark Humidors

I quickly found that the Timesact App enables us to target our products' production workflow, coordinating store, orders with what we produce. I found as quickly that the tech support behind Timesact is attentive, full of solutions and best of all, timely. Many thanks to the developer in all respects. Be encouraged to do your research when selecting the right pre-order app and consider this one to be top-notch.

November 18, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! When you are dealing with a cool person that owns a cool store my job is too easy and very enjoyable. I'm glad we get to play a small role in your success.

MONOSUIT

I installed the app and it worth mentioning that setup is very intuitive. I had some questions about the app and app developer replied to my question immediately. Highly recommend the app!

November 18, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing us as you pre-order technology partners! I'm sure your campaign will be a glowing success and am proud to be a part of your entrepreneurial journey.

HolyGrail Comix

This app works great, I need some help with moving an item from pending to active, on the site. I got great assistance from Andrei, and I'm very happy, this is just the app I was looking for.

November 18, 2021

Thank you for the great review! I'm now officially a fan of your store and I'll do my very best to support you as you grow.

ThermalTable

I used this app to set up a pro-order on my website. The creator was amazing and supported me through each step of the process.

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review and for choosing us as your pre-order partners! I'm sure we'll do amazing things working together.

Rewa Collection

I had an urgent issue/glitch with the app, so I sent over an email and within less than 20 minutes I received a response and a resolved solution. I really appreciate such a quick response time. Thank you

November 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us in a review! Very happy to be of service and looking forward to some amazing pre-order sales for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29