Tolstoy Video Marketing Widget

Tolstoy Video Marketing Widget | Reviews

by Tolstoy

Shoppable video maker for products, quizzes & social!

Ceed Fragrances

Tolstoy is amazing. Videos that I’ve been able to post received over 2000 views within the first 2 days! I highly recommend!

September 12, 2021

This is awesome!!!! Thank you so much for your review and rating, we can't wait to see how you continue to grow with Tolstoy!!

MD

Very easy to set up in Shopify and integrate with our e-marketing and SMS platform (Omnisend through Zapier.) Allow higher conversion rate, sign up, and decrease bounce rate. Allows customers to be guided through video. The team is awesome in support!! Has built-in videos too to help get started. HIGHLY recommend this app.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!! We're so happy that you found our app easy to integrate with your current marketing tools. Can't wait to see the value you get from Tolstoy!!!

Mycosia

This app is easy to use, and customer support is helpful. I haven't used it long enough to know how helpful it is, but so far so good!

August 16, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!! We're excited to see how you use Tolstoy in the future, and we're always here to help!

The Sprouting Fawn

This app is incredible! You can create all of the video right on your phone so no fancy cameras needed and the quality uploads great! We have already increased our sales just by adding this app to our website! It's a great way to answer common questions and give a more personal feel to your site. If you do anything today... ADD THIS APP!! You wont regret it!

August 16, 2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! We're SO happy you're seeing so much value in Tolstoy. Can't wait to see how you continue to use it!!!!!

Ellice Darien Beauty

I love this app. I really love the customer service. they answered questions in a timely matter. I I totally recommend this for your website

August 16, 2021

Thanks so much!!!!! We love supporting all of our early users :) Always here to help with anything you might need!!

Angela Caglia Skincare

By far the best and easiest app to increase website engagement and sales in an organic, easy-to-use way. Plus, our customers love it. The Tolstoy App re-invents the "Pop Up" so that everyone wins.

August 4, 2021

Thank you for your review and rating!!!! So happy to read that you think our app is great!!!!!! Can't wait to see how you and your customers continue to benefit by using Tolstoy :)

Driftwood Distillery

This is a fantastic addition to your website! You can make it as fun and interactive as you like and helps customers move around your website. I have only just installed it, but the developer was super helpful and answered all questions really quickly. I have high hopes that this app is going to help me convert sales! Watch this space!

August 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and review!!! We're so happy you had your questions answered, and we can't wait to see the amazing Tolstoys you make! ✨

Alldayattire

Honest review, Initially I downloaded Tolstoy to see what it was about. When I noticed it was helping identify with your market by becoming more personal by making a video. the thought of me putting myself on video kind of frightened my so I uninstalled it. the next day I recieved a call from Joel who was able to explain the full benefits of Tolstoy and I have given it a second try. All I can say is wow! Thank you Joel for reaching back out ot me with great customer service and I found I do not have to directly be on video until I'm ready. They have hundreds of templates that you can upload to your site. I recommend everyone try this out and it's free!

July 28, 2021

Thank you SO SO much for your feedback!!! We're so happy that you're using Tolstoy in a way that works for you!! Can't wait to see what create✨✨✨

Loa Nails

Easy to integrate - amazingly interactive marketing tool! And very hands-on customer service! Our customers love it - so do we!

July 28, 2021

Thanks so much for your review and feedback!! We love that you and your customers are seeing value with Tolstoy!! ✨✨

Moringaia

Seamless implementation, super user-friendly builder! Love how easy it is to create and make changes on Tolstoy. Received a lot of feedback on how unique the concept is in an e-commerce shop and how personal it felt to the consumer. Definitely recommend this app!

July 22, 2021

WOW thank you so so much for your review and feedback!!! We're so excited that you're getting awesome responses on your Tolstoy- love to see it! Can't wait to see how you grow with Tolstoy :)