Track Order ‑ Order Tracking

Parcel Tracking Order Tracker, Order Status, Order Lookup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Provain Shop

I'm sorry to Install the app in my shopify online store. It doesn't work correctly and I can't find my URL Tracking Page. I was a crazy to choose it. Not very professional and no contact, no email address. I was trying every time no success.

May 9, 2022

Hello there!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your feedback. I have already conveyed your issue to the product team. We have contacted you via email, and we will do our best to solve your issue.

From SoKo to Tokyo

The app doesn't work with local couriers, we have many customers complaints because the status is marked as delivered when orders should have in transit status. We contacted several times app support and they did not fully helped to resolved the issue.
The worst part is that we are paying for the service.

January 26, 2022

Hello there!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your feedback. I have already conveyed your issue to the development team. We have contacted you via email, we will do our best to solve your issue.

EsaModa

20 lookup are to short for a free plan. but anyway, I found a better one..............................

January 16, 2022

We have updated the free plan's quota to 50. Thank you for your suggestion. 😉❤️

The Secure Mat

The worst customer support I've ever had in my entire life. All I want from this app was integrating it with Klaviyo, and they state that they have integrated correctly. And immediately after testing it out, nothing was working properly with Klaviyo. Tried contacting their "live" customer support and they only reply to messages after 3 days. Still nothing from them at all on this basic question about a vital feature. That's why you pay more for a better app (AfterShip).

Calça Thai

We are on the first month of a paid plan. We've found that the number of orders detected by the app does not match the store. Real-time sync is not working - it just ignores orders that should be imported. That's the main problem because the app is worthless without syncronization of orders. Customers are looking up an order and it returns no data. You cannot configure the alert emails, it just defaults to account holder. And customer service is very, very slow.. it takes several days to reply to queries and usually with no solution - they just ask for a screenshot and then silence again..

February 21, 2021

Firstly, we are sorry unable to provide 24*7 cusotmer service, and responded slower during our lunar new year Spring Festival holiday than usual.
Secondly, we have asked twice for exact screenshot of the issue for us to troubleshoot yet we are not provided.
We also resolved other 2 questions under your requests during the holiday. Please understand that things take time.

Blood Moon Gothic

Think I used to use this on my other store. Now it's different, and what the heck? I'm very weirded out.
Why is it not syncing with my store? Does it integrate with shopify even?
I tried linking it to aliexpress. And it redirected me to an aliexpress page in chinese asking me to buy something to link it, or... I am very confused and cannot get it to work. Do not use this app. I'm uninstalling.

May 14, 2019

Hi, if you are also an Aliexpress seller(not a buyer), and you want to connect your Aliexpress store, you need to get to that redirected page.
Sorry for the bad experience. We just update our APP on 2019-5-13, now it's more simple for new users. You may want to take a look. Thanks.

Sparkward

Unresponsive website and very confusing and difficult to set up. Just wasted so much precious time. Uninstalled it. In our day and age who has all that time to bother when one needs so much to be done? Very disappointed.

April 11, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. We added a lot of features to our system and this may make it a bit difficult for you.

If you just need to create a tracking page for your store. You can set it up in 2 minutes in https://my.trackingmore.com/tracking_page.php?lang=en, this is quite simple.

Anyway, thanks for your review, I have reported this to our team, and we will release a better version a few days later.