TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

Auto sync & track order, notify with branded order lookup page

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏

The worst customer support I've ever had in my entire life. All I want from this app was to help facilitate tracking and notifications. And immediately after testing it out, and paid an entire month, 2 days later it stops working completely. if there was a way to give less than 1 star, that is what tis app deserves. Do not use, it is garbage. they will take your money and not provide the service you pay for.

The Secure Mat

The worst customer support I've ever had in my entire life. All I want from this app was integrating it with Klaviyo, and they state that they have integrated correctly. And immediately after testing it out, nothing was working properly with Klaviyo. Tried contacting their "live" customer support and they only reply to messages after 3 days. Still nothing from them at all on this basic question about a vital feature. That's why you pay more for a better app (AfterShip).

Calça Thai

We are on the first month of a paid plan. We've found that the number of orders detected by the app does not match the store. Real-time sync is not working - it just ignores orders that should be imported. That's the main problem because the app is worthless without syncronization of orders. Customers are looking up an order and it returns no data. You cannot configure the alert emails, it just defaults to account holder. And customer service is very, very slow.. it takes several days to reply to queries and usually with no solution - they just ask for a screenshot and then silence again..

February 21, 2021

Firstly, we are sorry unable to provide 24*7 cusotmer service, and responded slower during our lunar new year Spring Festival holiday than usual.
Secondly, we have asked twice for exact screenshot of the issue for us to troubleshoot yet we are not provided.
We also resolved other 2 questions under your requests during the holiday. Please understand that things take time.

Blood Moon Gothic

Think I used to use this on my other store. Now it's different, and what the heck? I'm very weirded out.
Why is it not syncing with my store? Does it integrate with shopify even?
I tried linking it to aliexpress. And it redirected me to an aliexpress page in chinese asking me to buy something to link it, or... I am very confused and cannot get it to work. Do not use this app. I'm uninstalling.

May 14, 2019

Hi, if you are also an Aliexpress seller(not a buyer), and you want to connect your Aliexpress store, you need to get to that redirected page.
Sorry for the bad experience. We just update our APP on 2019-5-13, now it's more simple for new users. You may want to take a look. Thanks.

Sparkward

Unresponsive website and very confusing and difficult to set up. Just wasted so much precious time. Uninstalled it. In our day and age who has all that time to bother when one needs so much to be done? Very disappointed.

April 11, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. We added a lot of features to our system and this may make it a bit difficult for you.

If you just need to create a tracking page for your store. You can set it up in 2 minutes in https://my.trackingmore.com/tracking_page.php?lang=en, this is quite simple.

Anyway, thanks for your review, I have reported this to our team, and we will release a better version a few days later.