TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
TrackingMore
4.8
Edited October 21, 2022

They deleted over 450+ tracking's in our system with no warning or explanation...... Do not use these guys as they will just delete tracking numbers from there system causing your customers to be very upset. I used them and they seriously hurt our business without any notice or care.

TWILLMKT
Time spent using app: 7 months
TrackingMore replied May 5, 2022

Hello there!

Thank you so much for your affirmation. That is a big motivation for us. ❤️🙆‍♀️

If you need any further support, please feel free to contact us on Live Chat.

Edited January 25, 2022

The app doesn't work with local couriers, we have many customers complaints because the status is marked as delivered when orders should have in transit status. We contacted several times app support and they did not fully helped to resolved the issue.
The worst part is that we are paying for the service.

From SoKo to Tokyo
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 months
TrackingMore replied January 26, 2022

Hello there!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your feedback. I have already conveyed your issue to the development team. We have contacted you via email, we will do our best to solve your issue.

January 16, 2022

20 lookup are to short for a free plan. but anyway, I found a better one..............................

EsaModa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
TrackingMore replied January 16, 2022

We have updated the free plan's quota to 50. Thank you for your suggestion. 😉❤️

September 15, 2021

The worst customer support I've ever had in my entire life. All I want from this app was integrating it with Klaviyo, and they state that they have integrated correctly. And immediately after testing it out, nothing was working properly with Klaviyo. Tried contacting their "live" customer support and they only reply to messages after 3 days. Still nothing from them at all on this basic question about a vital feature. That's why you pay more for a better app (AfterShip).

The Secure Mat
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited December 1, 2022

Very disappointing results and customer service with the premium options. I was charged 20 days before my normal renewal date. The tracking numbers are not working and they ones that are show a very unprofessional dashboard without all the widgets and customizations previously set up. Tried contacting the customer service department multiple times to fix the issue, expectations were set but never delivered nor bothered to follow up. If you want to waste your time, your money get this one

The Senset™