Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Petite Cosmetics

Very well designed app and UI - I use a third party logistics partner so it needed a bit of modification to get working but the support team were very efficient in getting this up and running. I have had ZERO order tracking related queries since onboarding Tracktor and it is amazing.

Glow Quest Australia

Highly recommend Tracktor Order Tracking by ShopPad. It came suggested from my online research and have to say I was overly impressed with how easy it was to install and setup in our e-commerce store. Great value add for customers, and save time on not having to follow up with postal services. Also their support team are responsive and helpful too if you have any queries.

kaufe-jetzt24

I used the helpdesk, because the tracking of one carrier didn't work. I told the carrier name and an order nummer and they fixed it on the fly. Great work, thank you.

UniqueThunder

Highly recommended. They set it all up for me and for customer view. All looks good! If you want to provide your customers good service and limit support questions and shipping problems get this app!

Comfort By Cloud

Tracktor is my favorite Order Tracking Application. I have used it for about 3 years now and have ZERO complaints about the application or the support team. It's an extremely simple application to set-up, but when it came to anything complicated, I would reach out to the Tracktor Team and they would help set it up for me! I had the pleasure of meeting Mandy H. today who is a fantastic member of Tracktor and provided me with exceptional and efficient service. I would recommend Tracktor 6 out of 5 stars!

LEPITON

Very good tracking app, well laid-out and very user friendly. Excellent customer service from Matt V.

StyleMeGHD

Tracktor is the best app for shipment tracking! Very easy to setup and use and our customers love the visibility. Any page formatting issues and the team at Tracktor is quick to respond and fix - thanks Matt!

EvolvFitness

great tracking app, i have implemented this app on all my stores. user friendly interface and customizable tracking page with blacklist routing. professional customer service. would recommend!

HulaHoopPro

Great app easy to use and the price is better than competitors , great support, highly recommended!

drillandplant

Very helpful app. It saves me a lot of time and they are very helpful. They set up all functions that require any kind of coding for free if you request it. I really recommend this app!