Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Ace Of Luxury

Amazing app, easy to install and configure!

Vanika Jewelry

Super useful app. The best of its kind and amazing support. Highly recommended!

Nunuco Design Company

Finally a tracking system which actually works! It also looks very pretty and simple. Highly recommend!

Evilcollar

Amazing Product and Support.

Thanks!!

www.evilcollar.it

Casedodo

Nice application and great support. Really impressed. http://www.casedodo.com/

Lifestyle Labs 2

Great app and very helpful customer support.
Switched from a competitor app and really glad we did!

Nylon Shop

App works beautifully and the team is very quick and responsive! We needed something tweaked for our specific platform and they had it done within 3 days after we downloaded.

State Of Shopping

Awesome looking Tracking App & Awesome Support :)

Strapsale

I am extremely happy about integrating Tracktor to my store. I used to forward all my customers to third party websites or carriers' website to track their package because there was no application working with Turkish National Post. I contacted with engineers of Tracktor and they solved my problem in a short time of period. They were very concerned about what we need and finally they found us a solution. Even if your carrier is not on the list, just don't worry and get in touch with them.

I would definitely recommend!

Stickmanvinyls

This is a must have app for all e-commerce stores. The team behind it is on the ball and willing to do on the fly integrations. We are based in malaysia and use a not-so-famous postal service. The tracktor team was able to integrate it successfully within a night. Most impressed.