Tracktor Order Tracking

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Elle & Cole

The team were able to complete set-up in no time and sent me some helpful links to get started. Great customer service.

Zen Incense

Loving the app so far. I've tried many others and this one has shown to be the best. Developers and support team are quick and happy to help!

QuirkyGizmos

The Tracktor team provides excellent customer support! They go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied as the customer. It's hard to find apps who have such an attentive support team. My experience has been great thus far and will be taking a leap toward the Mesa app next.

Pampered Puppers

I used this app in the past and I had no issues with it. It worked great. This time I'm opening a new store and Tracktor helped me with the setup in less that the 24hs promised. Flawless service so far! Thanks guys.

Puppular Care

didn't use it yet but from the start it looks WAY better than any other tracking app i've used. Good start!

Mystal Jewelry

Really great app and customer service. Great with Klaviyo Integration. Please keep developing and improving this app!

Silkaro

Excellent customer support! Abby helped me set up Tracktor properly and I love the features - great app!

Beauty Feathers

Really love the app. Cheap price, amazing customer service, easiest & best integration – amazing work guys!

take-best45

Hello support in the preview the display is shifted and the heading in very large letters what can I do?

24home24

Anh was absolutely professional, kind and friendly and fixed my conern in a breeze. I am so glad for this perfect service with no wasting time and getting immediately to the heart of it. Thanks a lot for your help! I am happy now! You made my day! Best regards, Jorrit