Tracktor integrates with 1,000+ carriers across the globe, so you and your customers always know where each package is.
Eliminate customer service questions about "where's my order?" and resolve delivery issues before they affect your customers.
See your in-transit packages on a map, get delivery exception alerts, and track how long it takes your customers to receive their order.
About Tracktor Order Tracking
Tracktor turns first-time buyers into repeat shoppers by increasing customer satisfaction while lowering your support costs.
Every major retailer has order tracking built into their stores and now you can too. Tracktor adds professional-grade order status & package tracking that's integrated with all of the major carriers. This gives both you and your customers incredible visibility into the status and location of the packages that are in transit.
- Real-time package lookup that integrates all of the popular carriers across the globe including USPS, UPS, FedEx, China EMS, China Post, 4PX, Yun Express, DHL Ecommerce & DHL Express, Canada Post, Australia Post, La Poste, SF Express, CJ Packet, CNE Express, Bluedart, Auspost, MyHermes UK, Singapore Post, Aliexpress, Delhivery, YANWEN, TNT, and over 1,000 more!
- Reduce the #1 support request, "Where's my order?" by letting your customers help themselves
- Tracking happens right on your store and domain: customers enter their order number and email address to see their latest order status
- Tracktor's order tracker blends beautifully into your store, matching your brand and impressing your customers with responsive design for mobile and tablet shoppers
- Create new custom order statuses like "in production", "picked from warehouse", or "waiting for confirmation" to show additional steps in between when an order is placed and when it's ready to be handed over for transport
- Make your customers happy by identifying orders that need your attention like delivery exceptions, or packages that have been in transit for an unusually long time
- With Tracktor's "Mission Control" you can see all of your orders on a 3D interactive globe as they move throughout the world
- Send email or SMS notifications to your customers when their package is out for delivery or arrives at their doorstep
- Show your customers smart recommendations for other products you offer based on their order history
- Integrates with Shopify Flow so Shopify Plus stores can create robust automations any time their customer's package changes status
- Customers can view their order status on your store with or without an account
- Add tracking links directly in your automated emails and Shopify customer notifications
Have questions? Need help? Our support team is here to assist you every step of the way! ShopPad is based in California and we offer toll-free phone, chat, and email support Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm PT.
Expert Install Service available for this app! Our award-winning customer success team will be happy to install and configure Tracktor for your store 100% free.
- Orderly Emails,
Pricing 14-day free trial
$0.05 per order
Customer order tracking page on your store and domain
Email & SMS notifications (out for delivery, delivered, etc)
$0.04 per order
Everything in Basic, plus:
Customizable branding + whitelabeled
Product upsell recommendations
Translate messages from carrier
$0.03 per order
Everything in Professional, plus:
Custom order statuses
Export tracking history to CSV
Premium data sources
$0.02 per order
Everything in Premium, plus:
Designed for high-volume merchants & stores on Shopify Plus
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
It works pretty well out of the box and support was quite fast.
However they do overcharge on usage fees due to their definition of what an order is. If you are a store like us that has a lot of unpaid orders that are cancelled or orders that do not require shipping, you will get charged on all of those too. In my view it doesn't much make sense to charge tracking management for an order that does not require shipping and will never be shipped.
We did raise this with them and they don't want to change their definition as they say it would affect other stores using the app too i.e. they must be overcharging a lot of stores and don't want to lose that revenue.
THIS COMPANY DIDN'T HONOR LEGACY PLAN FOR FOUNDER SUCH SHAMEFULL PRATICE! Stay away, they billing model charge you per month + per order. So you will have tons of usages fees on your monthly statement.
The app itself is quite useful where tracking is concerned, but so are most other tracking apps worth their salt. What puts Tractor apart is their client service. They are very happy to adjust their app to your specific needs and if you have any issues, they will sort it out very quickly. A++ for Tracktor and team!!