Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

PI

Super easy to use app! Developers and quick to respond and fix issues (which is such a relief). I like that there is an automatic way to translate but also a manual way. I wish there was a $20-30 month plan instead of jumping from $10 to $100 but I can get enough done with just $10.

KOOMPLIMENTS

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Of all the opinions that I have been able to provide about applications, this is going to be the first about the poor Customer Service...

I explain to him that I have some "hreflang" and canonical errors that I can't solve, I show him a screenshot ... and the person from Hextom just tells me, I literally quote her message:

"I believe this should be removed. The canonical is not needed if you have reflang"

And it is over! nor how I do it, nor that they are going to do it ... the minimum effort and the worst thing is that she says "I believe is ..."
sorry? tell me something that you are sure of! that for that you are the technical support of the application!

That only prolongs the messages because I will have to respond: "and how do I delete it?" Can you confirm with someone on your team that this is really what needs to be removed and how?

We have already done many manual translations and wanted to know if it worked well before to update the payment plan, but the truth ... I do not know what to do.

JEVI.SPORT

Location France

I try to use it now but I know that TMS is very good for a start, it's very Great for me. Everyone have a good opinion of this app and me too.

Happy Hiking

Location Denmark

After testing 5 other apps on the Shopify store I was delighted to find TMS. It works exactly as I wanted with a really user friendly and intuitive interface and I could start as soon as I downloaded it without much need for instruction.

I had one small hiccup and wrote to customer service and they came back immediately, not only did they provide the solution, but they also went into my store and did the work on one of my pages to show me how to do it on the others.

I would wholeheartedly recommend this app for translations.

Artiby.com

Location Greece
Time spent using app 24 minutes

This app is very easy to use and user friendly!!!
I would recommend it to you if you want to translate your site

HANDMADE®

Location Spain

I chose this app over other free options because of the great support they offer. They helped me implement the language selector exactly where I wanted.

Debossy Collection

Location Romania

so far, so good. I was really looking for a FREE app that can allow me to edit my languages in my store.

CUBOS

Location Netherlands

muito bom , gostei, Aida estou fendo . mas pronto vamos ver. aconsellho a todos para usar . sem duvida

Car Canvas

Location Germany

Used the manuel Translation for English. Worked good. Had a minor issue, support helped quickly. Highly Recommend!

Finnland MAWA

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Payed for the prodcuts, but there isn´t any translation. Payed for nothing. Don´t know why there are good reviews. DE to Finnish

March 25, 2020

Hi, your website is password protected, so we can not see the translation results. We have sent emails to learn more about the potential issue you have experienced, but have not received reply yet. Can you please check the inbox when you get a moment?