Reviews (2,050)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate translations and reliable currency conversions. Its user-friendly interface, offline functionality, and SEO/Bulk Product Edit features are particularly appreciated. Merchants also value the ability to translate URL slugs, voice recognition feature, and the responsive support team. It's seen as a must-have for managing store translations and currency, with competitive pricing and a useful manual edit feature.

August 21, 2020

It looks good, it is easy to use and the most important thing is the customer service. Man, they are fast when it comes down to solving an issue. If you need a translation app....use this one. Highly recommended.

Shopping-D Service Platform
Laos
July 3, 2020

Great App!! It works very well and the team helps you with everything... and you can have it for free!

marseloficial
Spain
June 17, 2020

The customer service team was friendly, helpful, and solved an issue I was having with the manual translation. I would recommend this app.

Regata Beachwear
Spain
November 26, 2020

I used this app to translate my store. When I had a problem with the language of my new theme, they immediately took care of it and the communication was very fast and friendly!

Pantertje
Netherlands
June 13, 2020

I am just starting to use this application and has worked well for me so far. I like the AI and Manual options. Translation from English to Spanish using the AI mode are good in general. I am satisfied with this application

Flow Shop
Dominican Republic
July 19, 2020

since i download the App the help was amazing and the App is my favorite easy to use, if they can add more options for the switch will be great.

Shop Up Deals
Kuwait
January 8, 2023

Very nice apps. We recommend this application for all company who sell the product worldwide. Thank you

Billionaire Mall
November 8, 2020

Probably the best language translation app by now on shopify. Very easy to use and good customer service. Recomened to beginers and more advanced due to htlm options. Good one!

The Body Pie
Czechia
January 18, 2024

eqeqeqewqewqeewqe21ee21e321

DR€AMS&P€AC€
Germany
4 minutes using the app
January 15, 2021

I'm fully satisfied with this translation app, very easy to setup but most importantly is the support team, they are very efficient and always there to assist.

aguacanada