Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Interiors by Elizabeth

Good product... It is easy to set up.. James is on top of things and responds fast. The product solves the issue of inventory management across multiple platforms - Thank you

Sugabeads

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had been seeking an inventory sync app for my store for a long while, none of them were a good fit until I tried Trunk. So easy to use and absolutely spot on customer service which is very important. Very glad to be using Trunk, it saves me so much time! Thank you for all your help!

RRW Krawlzone

We started using app to sync inventory in our brick and mortor store (using Square) with our Shopify online store
Works great, customer service was awesome
Would not hesitate to recommend Trunk

Dbl Feature

I decided to make a Shopify storefront, but I also wanted to keep my Etsy up. I did some research on inventory-syncing apps and Trunk was the best option for me because of its price and features!

MayaHoney beads

Location Slovakia

We have a large supply shop with about 4000 items and using Trunk has been great so far. Our main shop is on Etsy and we sync stock with our new Shopify shop. Also support is very friendly and helpful.

ThisBlueBird - Modern Vintage

Time spent using app 1 day

Trunk does exactly what it says it will do and does it in actual "real time." I have been using Stitch for 5 years, and over the past 2 years I have trialed (for up to 3 months each) almost all of the other big players in inventory management software, and none of them sync between channels as fast as Trunk does. The interface is visually very nice to work with, and that is a welcome improvement over most of the other similar apps out there, which feel like you've gone back in time to the Internet circa 1998 - 2002. Well done Trunk! Please keep adding more functionality!

RCMADIAX.com

Trunk has enabled us to share our inventory across our many sales channels - without the time strain of manually removing sold products. It takes away the fear of overselling inventory and creates the perfect sales experience for our customers.

Fazl Socks

BEST SYNCING APP OUT THERE!!! BY FAR BEST APP CUSTOMER SERVICE OUT THERE!!! SUPER Easy to use, Instant updates! Any questions I've had have been answered almost instantly! James is great and will do what he can to help! BEST APP I'VE USED!

ZMC Automotive Pte Ltd

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

Finding a good inventory app to sync my stocks is hard. I came across Trunk and it practically solved all the syncing problems previously! It was easy and straight forward to set up. James, the developer was very helpful and reply fast to all my questions. Trunk is the best one so far :)

MimiScrubHats

I've used the app for 2 weeks so far and I've only got great things to say about the app! It's quick to set up, and straight forward to use. James the developer was always there to help out. Most importantly, the app does what it promises to do: sync stock between my shopify and etsy stores seamlessly. I anticipate to keep using the app for years to come. Don't hesitate, just give it a try and you'll save so much headache!