Trust Me ‑ The Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ The Trust Badges

by Giraffly

FREE! Colour Badges + Mobile Responsive + No Code Needed

The Top Canvas

I tried many different trust badge apps out there and I could say this is the best one and it is free!

Webshop Rotterdam

Really great app, gives a nice finishing touch to your site and just makes it look complete.
Hope it stays free and Keep up the great work !

Lotta&Clara

I needed som app to mark my products with the "guarantee" icons and this app truly helped me.
Sometimes the icons do not appear, but I can´to figure out the reason. It seems to be a random behaviour.

Momming Collections

This app has just enabled my store to look super professional and more legit with the trust badges. I love how its easy to customize and set up. I definitely recommend it

Ann More products

Wow great app.! Was very easy to install, maneuver, design. I love the look of the icons, very clean and very nice. Awesome job! Thanks! Oh I totally recommend this app..

January 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad that the app could help you something.
Thank you. :)

Benn~Burry

I chose this app after trying another, and I really like the simplicity and the colorful selection of badges. I have also found their customer support to be extremely responsive and helpful.

Loopy Lingerie

Excellent app for beginners to build trust with new customers. I really think this can genuinely get me more sales

Nifti NZ

Easy to use, the badges look great and fit well in the website and its free! Great job guys. Probably only thing to add would be to be able to customize where on the website or page you'd like them to go.

Superpods.us

BEST APPLICATION TO MAKE MY WEB SITE MORE FRIENDLY AND MORE NICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS. THIS APP BOOST MY SALES!

ImplyDubai

Wouldn't show any badges, tried contacting support and still nothing after several days. I tried troubleshooting it myself, uninstalling and reinstalling it but nothing. After several days of no response from support I gave up and now here I am.

January 6, 2020

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. We reply to you a few hours after receiving your email, and we are waiting for your reply. We're sorry we haven't confirmed whether your issue was resolved. The app may encounter different problems in different environments. We need to understand your actual situation to solve your problem. We tried to contact you but we didn't get a response. If you would like to give us another chance, we would be very grateful.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7