Trust Me ‑ The Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ The Trust Badges

by Giraffly

FREE! Colour Badges + Mobile Responsive + No Code Needed

Cinecam

The key of app is to help people. It must can help people like me do something, solve the problem. Trust badges is important to the seller, because people would like to paid when there have the trust relationship, it is which trust badges can help to solve.

Uranta Mindful Clothing

I downloaded several apps of the same type because I don't know which one is right for me. Everyone likes cheap and quality. So do I. Then I choose this app the end, it meets all my needs!

StrakeCase

I think there will be many people like it. It is really easy to use and simple. I would be happy to share it with my friends.

Connect it all Wireless

It is no exaggeration to say that this is the easiest and most useful app of trust badges I have ever used.

Allure-plus.site

Actually, I think this is a great app. It runs very smoothly and is very simple to use. With only a few simple operations, my page can display beautiful badges. And it's free!

kindessall

There are different styles of badges, it is good, although I like the orginal. But mono looks very personal. :) I can use it to manage the badges in my store and it does solve my problem, so it was useful and nice, mean to me. Recommend!

Advanced Pet Products

There is a function that can adjust the badges on the mobile separately, so it can be different size with desktop.

while I don't want the size of the badges on mobile to be exactly the same as the size on desktop, a little weird, isn 't it?

Glam with Stacie Jewelry Boutique

The trust badge app is great. It is simple, do not need to learn how to use. Like change the badges style and size, but I must to say that there just PM badges. If there also have other type of badges, I think it will be much better. And, I will still use it and recommend it to friends.

Strailboard

Great easy to use app. I don't need to do anything. Its FREE!! it helps my site to be more trustworthy

Scogg Enterprises

Ooh, it has colour badges, so I can adjust it to make it consistent with the style of my product page. I think that it will make my page beautiful and attract users.

Previous 1