Trust Me ‑ The Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ The Trust Badges

by Giraffly

FREE! Colour Badges + Mobile Responsive + No Code Needed

Ann More products

Wow great app.! Was very easy to install, maneuver, design. I love the look of the icons, very clean and very nice. Awesome job! Thanks! Oh I totally recommend this app..

Benn~Burry

I chose this app after trying another, and I really like the simplicity and the colorful selection of badges. I have also found their customer support to be extremely responsive and helpful.

Loopy Lingerie

Excellent app for beginners to build trust with new customers. I really think this can genuinely get me more sales

Nifti NZ

Easy to use, the badges look great and fit well in the website and its free! Great job guys. Probably only thing to add would be to be able to customize where on the website or page you'd like them to go.

Superpods.us

BEST APPLICATION TO MAKE MY WEB SITE MORE FRIENDLY AND MORE NICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS. THIS APP BOOST MY SALES!

ImplyDubai

Wouldn't show any badges, tried contacting support and still nothing after several days. I tried troubleshooting it myself, uninstalling and reinstalling it but nothing. After several days of no response from support I gave up and now here I am.

January 6, 2020

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. We reply to you a few hours after receiving your email, and we are waiting for your reply. We're sorry we haven't confirmed whether your issue was resolved. The app may encounter different problems in different environments. We need to understand your actual situation to solve your problem. We tried to contact you but we didn't get a response. If you would like to give us another chance, we would be very grateful.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Chanceuxx

It is easy to use, just a few click then I can add the badges to my shop, the badges make my shop more trustworthy.

lotusleggings

I like to know much before using something, such as App. There are too many apps in the App store, and I don't know which one is right for me. This is great, although there may not be as many functions as other apps.

color28

I would love to give you a little motivation. Your app is great, you are doing a great job and the guidance support is also good. It was surprisingly you guys seem very low-key, and I think it is a very good attitude. I believe that you will have better development and come on.

uniqueen-eu

I like the style of these badges. For me, choosing the color of the badge is a bit difficult. There are too many colors, and I may not be able to know instantly which color looks good. You gave several theme colors, a great idea, very careful. I like it very much, thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7