Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

FREE! Colour Badges, Security Badges, No Code Needed

SpineProp

I udek this app to create trust in my future clients. Very easy, fast and colorful. Fully recommend to all

Shop Ship Ninja

Nice

new1store

i like it,i like iti like iti like it,i like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like it

The Parent Ship

Really cool app, I came across this recommendation by a successful YouTube dropshipper. It has made my new store look so professional and I'm really happy with it.

fourmechanical.com

amazing app, easy to use. You dont need any other app of manual adding of trust badges after this app.

Eamours

A nice simple app for payment icons and trust badges on a product page. You can choose from many, and set your own colors.

Moo Brew Brands

LOVE!!! So super easy and efficient. This saved hours worth of coding work in just 5 mins. OMGeeeeee. In Love! Keep up the great work!!!

July 30, 2020

Hi, thanks for your good review!

Thank you for your love. We would try best to make the app better and better with your support.

Thank you again. Wishing you and your lovers all the best. 💖

Gamguns

I really love this app, it was easy to use, I will recommend it to friends and I advise you all should try it out. The process is really easy, and to think that the app is free, I tried using others but it was wack.
I used the app and to me, I really love the app. I hope it will show on my home page.
To me, I will rate this app 80% compare to other apps I have tried before finding this particular one

July 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your good review.

Thank you for your feedback. Happy that the app helps you a little.

Also, we would try to optimize the app so that you could see the badges show on your home page next time.

We would try to reach 100%. Thank you again.

All the best. Stay safe.

RUNIFA Collection

Amazing Application. Easy to set up and totally free.
Would definitely encourage people to get it to increase conversions.

Hylex Home Appliances India Pvt Ltd

best trust badges app found so far, good work from the team. I definitely recommend this app. Cheer up "Girraffly"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11