Trust Me ‑ The Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ The Trust Badges

by Giraffly

FREE! Colour Badges + Mobile Responsive + No Code Needed

handaming

The badges show close to ATC button, it's a nice position. Very eye-catching.
Customers can see those badges at a glances, send to them the message of your product or your store service well. Awesome!

hallolebenshop

I just customize the badges' color the same as my theme, that seems very suitable. Like the theme, the page own. I love the badges much.

MEC Products

I Love stuff that works and when its free well that is even better. Very easy to set up and run within the Shop add store.

MyFurMarket

i choose your badges, awesome. and then what? push save and thats it, no option to place your badges, no customizing, just SAVE button... horrrible. wasted my time..

I dont think you realise the mistake or problem you have with your badges.. I can not use them. After choosing your budges, the app gives you one option "SAVE" and thats it, i click save, and the budges dont appear anywhere.. nor in my theme, nor in my store, nowhere. Until it hasn't been fixed, this review stays here, because i dont see the point to use app which isn't functioning.. sad, really sad because you have great variations of budgets, but no instructions how to use them or anything..

January 4, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience. The current function of this APP does not include the function you mentioned. We are constantly updating the functions of the APP.
We are sorry to make you feel that using our app wasted your time. Thanks for your feedback, we will try our best to make the App.

Good Boi Clothing Co.

i used this app to establish trust with my customers. It helped me do exactly that! this is the app i was looking for! i definitely enjoy it. it is very easy to use

January 2, 2020

Thank yous for your review. We are glad that this app could help you. We will try our best to keep you satisfied.

Nuria Farrés

es muy útil me gusto mucho lo recomiendo para los que quieran insignias de seguridad ya que generan mas confianza al cliente

ALEX

There are three types you provided, thanks a lot. Then I just do the choice which one I need, the app have done almost work of the badges display. And I find that I can send you a request if there aren't what I need, so sweet.

mg-box

I think the awesome thing is that I didn't spend much time to complete the badge setting. I don’t have to worry about problems later.

WATCHOT

I do not like to say much about things. Your App is good, very useful. I love the badges you have done there.

Liebe selbst

The features of this APP are really easy to use. I was a little surprised why they didn't charge. Because you are doing well enough, I think the value of this app can be reflected by paying.