Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Security, Checkout & Payment Trust Badges/Icons - All Free

Free

lemonilli

easy and simple app..limited icons but it's enough for beginners in this field and provided your store in trust

April 13, 2022

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

DIY SOAP AND CANDLE SUPPLY

I am very new to all of this, but so far so good, this app is very easy to use and looks great! I would highly suggest this to newbies like me!

Joanell Creations

The app was easy to download, trust badges were displayed immediately, no codes needed, I would recommend the app

Lancolia

This app is by far the easiest to install and use. Highly recommend after using so many others that broke my pages :-)

Currency Sindicate

Thank you for this app!!! Love the customization options to fit my website!!! Easy to use, love the custom color options. High-quality icons. God bless!!!

April 10, 2022

SpeedyBuys

Wonderful customer service. They've helped me out in under 5 minutes. I Can definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for Trust Badges!

April 10, 2022

Dinoz e.U.

Great great customer service. They help you out with everything, even when your dont have a premium plan. Thanks a lot Gill!

April 7, 2022

SEYDOPE

The best and only one you'll ever need and it's free of charge. I love it very much and would recommend it

April 5, 2022

volalights

As a first time making my website, this one was recommended to me and I had no problems using it. I would recommend it to others.

April 5, 2022

booXala

My needs were solved very quickly from the friendly support. The Trust Me App has everything I needed. I recommend all shop operators who need badgets to download the app. Thank you for the help.

April 1, 2022