Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Needed Trends

Super easy to use to build trust on your site. I like that you can customize the color so it coordinates with your site without looking gaudy. Set it to a contrasting color that matches and it still stands out and looks more professional adding to your shop’s credibility. Only gave four stars because I wish there were more payment logos.

Instant Store

This plugin is really good for building the trusted label insight the single product. However, It will be more great if I can add my own picture design in custom.

Ellipsiswear

Its a good app, but they still haven't added the new Google pay badge and Apple pay.

Bluebuddha

Just need to add an apple pay icon and this would get 5 stars. Easy to use.

Roshanthy

Very useful - a good way to help build customer trust.
Easy to use

Digitalgnomad

Pretty good, does the job and it’s free, not that I’ve made any sales but that’s not their fault. As a trust Badge app I give thumbs up

Silhouettestrend

Useful app to develop trust with our customers.

Wish And Tools

It's a good FREE app to provide the customer a trust of the site and super easy to set up. Hope there will come out with an icon badge on the home page. Overall great app!
The app does look nice and standout on your product page.

Great - can we have an Apple Pay icon and could we have multicolor icons, please?

Creations Flowers

Great - can we have an Apple Pay icon please?

Nutriguru

Looks good, and it's free! What else can you desire? :)