Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

I Fur

Really good app! Makes store look pro!

Dog Collar Fancy

Excellent app... I am very happy with the service and it gives people the sense that our payment processing is safe. See it in action at https://www.dogcollarfancy.com

Iphonewaterproofcase

I've been using and testing this app for the past week and a half I like the ease of it. Easy to use and easy to set up. Two thumbs up.

Anicomgalaxy

Great app, great job everyone.

Thanks

Ichose

The easiest set up and a legit logo for any themed websites!! Thanks Hektor

Cigarlush

Awesome nice look speaks volume

Daily Urban Store

Great App! I would recommend to anyone who wants to create a safe and trustworthy impression of their store! Good job!

Brilliant Bistro

Our store is only 2 weeks old and Trust Badge by Hektor has helped us provide potential customers with the confidence to go from browser to buyer. The customization is great and easy to navigate. We highly recommend to both new and established stores.

Sportunates

wonderful app....for new stores, as it will buld a trust towards your store and brand.

Adaptive Clothes

I had an issue after the first install but, the Trust Badge support team was great fixing the problem (on my end). This app does a great job presenting my processing partners. I love this app !