Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Rapunzelhair

Quick and easy install - was set up on my website in less than a minute, also looks good.

Passoom

It's a no-brainer. When a feature this good is FREE, why would you not increase your sales potential? Highly recommended.

Evans Bay

This app has increased customer traffic to our store and instilled trust in shoppers. Thanks!

Aliexpcg Gmail Com

What a great app and so easy to install

Emaildatabases2017

Perfect app and an awesome support .

Your Passion Store

Great app that makes my store look more professional and transparent where building trust with potential customers is concerned... and it's free so nothing to lose and everything to gain... Great Job highly recommended ! Thanks Hektor

Gearstruck

Love the app, and love the support! It was very easy to configure. I noticed then that it wasn't compatible with my site, but the support team was quick to resolve the issue.

Comfort Expressed

This app is great and the fact it's free is even better! It is super simple to setup and instantly builds credibility with customers and lets them know that you accept more than just PayPal as a payment.

Bodysuit Central

So simple, and looks so professional. Really easy to set up and customize. Would love to see the option to upload your own badge images too, but other than that it's great!

East Coast Golf Sales

We at Eastcoastgolfsales.com are huge fans of the Review Free Trust Badge by Hektor. It gives our customers that added extra confidence in our golf product and accessories store, and the protection of their cards and vital information. I highly recommend you download this app and you won't regret it.

E&CS