Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Savykitchen

I used this app to add me badges so this is good ,first you can try for free but i am a little bit confused here how to edit but finally i can do it
so i recomendded this

PlushyPup

This app is honestly a must-have app. it should be used every single shopify website. Trust badges are essential to running a good online store.

LifexDogs

Great Apps for standard trust badge, no need to have too much off other badge. Great apps overall. Thanks

Total Swing

I used this for my Cart page and other pages. I really like this app because it gives some clarity to my store.

correctpostures

I have just installed this app and looking forward to using it for my business.I have gone through the functions and it looks amazing.

propic

I havent used it yet but its already asking me to submit a review. I was born many many many many many years ago.

homeworkoutspace

great thanks ! amazing customizations available & great placement options.
Also love how easy it is setting it up

Wardrobe Arranger

Great app - it is very fair for the free plan! There are some cool feautres in the paid version, but you can make do with the free

She Jewelers

It is very easy to install. A smart and powerful tool. Just installed it now look forward to its great performance.

BeautyStylizer

Good app and helped me increase my conversion rate,(the rest of this is just words to fill up the 100 character minimum)