Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Linea perfetta

well done...............................................................................................................................................................

Combined Minds Wellness

I used the app to apply payment option visuals to my commerce site. Was pretty easy to use but not tremendous added value service

PANDEMIC CLOTHING STORE

amazing and safe cant get enough on how simple it is to implement this app right into your online store

Scott Donachie Electronics

really good and clever also easy app to use, highly recommend, i have upgraded my subscription aswell and do not regret one bit

Picchu + Bold LLC

I used this app for the credit card logo. I wish it would let me put them on the checkout page and wish footer placement wasn't extra.

May 2, 2020

Hello, Shopify only allows Plus stores to edit the checkout page so unfortunately that's not an option for us at this point. We'd be happy to help you set up your store if you need our help with the footer, cart page or homepage. Best wishes!

Boss Revolution Clothing

I used this app to help me display payment options on product pages. It would be good if it gave me a preview of what customers could see

Marlo Laz

Just started using the app on the website. Most features need to be payed for what wasnt clear when i installed it.

Cosyrazor™

Les designs sont sympathiques, app gratuite gratuite très bien pour les personnes qui commencent sur shopify!

Force of Wander

I use the app in my business to help my clients know what to pay. Its that simple. Easy to use with cheap plans available.

beeniebudsandco

Easy to use. Design is simple. I would recommend trying out this app.
Looking forward to the results!