Free Trust Badge

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

HybridSell

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really great APP and very easy to use and I was able to make adjustments as needed and I would definitely recommend this APP

solidrunners

Location Bolivia

This app really helps me build trust in my site. I think that visitors can now have a sense of shopping from my store with confidence.

Active Formulas

Time spent using app Over 1 year

l use this app to display payment methods on my product pages to provide additional options for my customers. l cannot use Shopify checkout in my store.

CableCARD

Time spent using app About 1 year

I couldn't find better payment icons anywhere else. And the support team is great helping me customize it any way I want and doing things custom CSS for me! Very happy with this app!

SLIMTOX

Location Australia
Time spent using app 6 minutes

So easy to set up. Love that I can have in black and white icons. Great app and would recommend to others.

The Woof Soul

Time spent using app 8 minutes

It is simple to set up. I use it for my online store. I think it will help to get more people to trust our business.

PardonMyKicks

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Easy and convenient app, which shows payment methods in the product page. wide variety of payment options.

MuscleGarb

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 3 hours

It was pretty helpful for my new shop and i think it will satisfy the gaining of trust for the customers.

LoveKratomBotanicals

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this to help setup Zelle payments on my Shopify website. Really like the wide selection of badges that are easy to place

QhiffChaff

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent for someone like me just starting and cannot afford the full package, will upgrade if? i start making sales. Keep up the good work.