Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge | Reviews

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

eenie greenie

great so far! love to be able to use legit payment badges to make customers feel safe whilst paying.

Sophia Essentials

I read about your app and read a few reviews which were all positive so downloaded from the Shopify store, set up very straight forward and applied without issues for a change. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jersey Fc | Home of Football

love this app. does everything your looking for. I don't usually write a lot of reviews but this app deserves some credit!

Quebrando Store

So far so good and no issues and complaints. I like how they designed the app and how easy is to navigate through. Thank you.

Linsmart Inc.

with this app I don't need to use third party payment..... thank you for trust badge application.....

Shop Kara Store

I really like it as it is really simple to use and it will help me generate more sales for my e-commerce store.

Geneva™

thx u it's helped me to improve my shop by showing security & trust badges. i'm grateful that the service is free

ImperialMajestyStudio876

greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

OUTCURLY™

I used this app to help me add trust badges to my store. I really like how it's really simple to set it up real fast.

ToriBlades

very good app, i feel it makes a big difference with customers trust of your webpage, strongly advise to have this