Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Simple and Beautiful Life LLC

Helps my customers know exactly what is going on with inventory as well as sales/discounts/free shipping etc. It's also very customizable. Love it!

wirelessgc

excelente aplicacion, muy intuitva y de facil manejo la verdad que sirve mucho para aumentar las conversiones de la tienda

Kiery-Fashion.com

I Used the app to boost traffic and it was really easy to use thank you for this app. I'm just starting out and i know this app will really help me as i go forward.

Laced by Terra Bella

Very easy to use so far, I'm excited to see how this helps with my business ! I hope this helps with conversion rates in my ecommerce store.

Voltash

loving the app, they made it free for the most of the part, which makes it the best app. perfect for starter growth.

unishopbrasil

Aplicativo muito bom e ajuda a converter muito, tem várias funções para realizar promoções e orientando o cliente a finalizar a compra.

Daily Delightz

its great . all features are good and easy to use.
Preview is the best feature .
Keep it going to boost more sales

Brasil 1000 Grau.

muito bom, recomendo esse aplicativo , um dos motivos e que e de graça e esta me ajudando bastante .

Flawlessly Healthy

This is my first time using this app and I love it so far. I would recommend it to anyone. I was actually recommended to it.

For The Loaf Of God

This app is pretty useful I'm glad I came across it! I used it to add trust badges on my page and I'm curious to see what else it will provide