Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

The Finland Shop

I have used the app a week now. Many good things are working fine, but the countdown timer is squeezing product pictures very small randomly on collection pages and a slider collection gets broken on mobile with the timer. We are little bit unaware how many customers are actually seeing the the content of this app because it often needs a browser refresh. 3 stars are for the complete experience vs the montly price.

The Stylish Neo-Wallet

nice app help with the scarcity customers do their choice quicker perfect thank you verueoru ejrm jezlrj zelrj

Alrev shop

Está bien pero la mayoria de las cosas son pagando...
Las gratuitas son pocas y mas basicas. Pero funciona bien

Hiver Express

L'application et très utile et bien facile, mais je ne suis pas completement satisfait a cause du faite qu'on peux pas traduire leur écris en français, nous somme obligé d'utilisé la version anglophone

Our Modern Traveler

Hoping this app will boost sales and clicks! I will update score after sales.
Good luck to everyone using this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saarthik Store

Nice app Thank you. The app saved a lot of effort. But some features need to be elaborated. didnt have announcement bar and no changes in checkout page

HashTagRus

Trying this out for the first time so I can't really say much. But will see and if it works good for my store ill be more than happy to write a better review.

Crown Groom

Some more features need to be free! Overall the app is good! Looks good on the checkout page and creates a satisfactory sense of urgency.

Royal-xclusiv

I just installed this app as part of my 'get sales in by launch date and after' measure. I will be back to update this review as our store is new and we are yet to see results of what the app can do...
It was quite easy to install so I will give 3 stars for that.

CAKEHILL